[H] <Intent> Recruiting! 15/15 Naxx - 1 night clears!

We are a predominantly Australian semi-hc guild located on Arugal (Oceanic), comprised of players from many different backgrounds including world top 50 - top 300 guilds on retail, high ranked Arena players, and a large contingency of High Warlords in classic. Our primary goal is to secure and maintain a large and active roster of like minded players, who love a bit of banter, love killing bosses and love getting it done in an amount of time deemed appropriate for working around our busier life schedules these days as opposed to when we were younger. If you are looking for a solid and only getting stronger guild heading into Naxxramas and TBC, with experienced Leadership and a roster full of personalities sure to entertain, look no further.
Progress: 15/15 Naxx, 9/9 AQ40, 8/8 BWL, 10/10 MC, 1/1 Onyxia’s Lair (splits).
Raid times: Wednesday/Tuesday, 7pm-11pm Server Time (AEST). These hours are significantly reduced during farm. We currently clear everything in 1 night of raiding.
Loot Rules: Loot Council - Comprised of an officer from each respective role. Choices for each item are based on Performance, Attendance, Attitude and Value. We use an elaborate, progressive, and transparent process with our loot allocation.

Our Expectations
• Performance: Players who strive for better results. Do I have all my buffs and consumables? Where can I get that extra Death Wish usage? What change to my personal play will help make runs faster? We want players who don’t want to just succeed, but continuously improve.
• Attendance: We look for players who can maintain above 90% attendance. We are a two-day raiding guild (1 night on farm) which clears content quickly, but also only looks to cater to our small community and not deal/bother with the logistics or micromanagement of multiple teams, so attendance is paramount.
• Attitude: Our guild is a close-knit family of raiders who are always looking to help each other out, whether it is a full raid group volunteering on off-nights to assist with AQ scepter quests, helping each other run dungeons for off pieces and gearing alts, and summoning each other for buffs. There is no room for entitlement, negativity, loot goblins, or c#%ts generally. It is important for raiders to have a positive, helpful, and proactive attitude.

Classes We Are Recruiting:
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Shaman
Melee: Warrior, Rogue
Ranged: Closed
If you are interested in knowing more about the guild, please don’t hesitate to contact (Arrowsong - Guild Master/Raid Leader) via Discord, Arrowsong#5184, or look for me or any of my fellow Officers (Isen - Melee Officer) (Lemons - Tank Officer) (Mandingo - Healer Officer) (Mittie - Caster Officer) in game.

Warriors, Rogues and Resto Shamans open!

Seeking Warriors and Shamans.