[H] <Instinct> Recruiting for WOTLK

Hardcore/Semi-Hardcore Teams

We are a hardcore raiding guild from Warmane. Looking to take players with private server experience and proven skill in order to organize a hardcore raiding community. Our plan is to have at least one ultra sweaty group and multiple raiding teams of varying skill levels and commitments. We have experienced leadership and one of the best raid leaders from the private server scene and plan to come to Faerlina to conquer. We’re going legit.

Recruitment Needs

Shaman, Ele: High Enhance Medium
Druid, Feral: High Resto Low
Hunter, MM: High
Priest, Shadow: High Holy High Disc Medium
Rogue, Combat: Medium Assassination Medium
Warlock, Affliction: Medium Demo Low
Mage, Arcane: Medium
DeathKnight, Unholy: Low

All exceptional and experienced players are welcome to try for the main roster. We are currently open to speaking with players of all classes and specs who have interest in the guild in any capacity, whether our multiple raiding groups or our GDKP runs.

Schedule:
Wed/Thurs 8PM EST. GDKP Friday. Alt runs TBD.

Prepatch
Raids will begin during pre patch to prepare and create guild chemistry as we continue to recruit for all teams.

Loot
The main roster will utilize LC. I assure you that we have distributed T7 loot a hundred times and goblins will not be tolerated.

Apply:
forms.gle/bcaw7fBbWcL2jAvX7

If you have any questions message: @Shazz#9768 @Fark#9815

Discord: MGrdGbFBWb

5 Likes

:100: Good stuff!

Saving a reply just in case

Bump :slight_smile:

any gamers in the chat

:cold_face:Frostmourne hungers:cold_face:

Any VOTLOK HYPE in the chat?

tHIS IS A BUMP.

Should I bring saronite bombs to lich king?

1 Like

LMAO I wouldn’t be surprised if they released it bugged as hell again

WE ARE OUT HERE RECRUITING DKS/SPRIEST/ROGUE/ETC STILL HIT ME UP! how is this not a compelte sentence blizzard

Not sure if anyone actually reads forums but our current recruitment prio is Hunter/Warlock/Hpal