[H]-(IMMERSIVE)-MAL’GANIS - AOTC Guild Raid 3 Nights a Week

Immersive is a Horde raiding guild based in Mal’Ganis looking to fill out our roster for our AOTC and eventual CE push into SOD! Our current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday/Friday 9pm - 12am EST. Our current progression for SOD is 7/10 Heroic.

We are currently looking for RDPS ( Warlock, Mage, Priest, Shaman ). Willing to talk to any class/spec. (Prefer AOTC but willing to talk to all applicants.)

We also promote doing mythic+ in the guild as much as possible. So if your into doing that content as well we have a good amount of people in the guild that enjoy pushing keys. If you have any questions feel free to add my BTag paintgunner#1369 or add me on discord Biggest Barb#5975

Thank you for taking the time to read this so far and we look forward to raiding/pushing keys with you!

2 Likes

Feel free to message me as well if he is unavailable. Best way to reach me is Discord but feel free to add me on BTag as well.

Discord: Cynical Man-Child#7974
BTag: Drachen#11505

I had fun raiding with you guys in 9.0 and look forward to progressing next tier!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words!

I just realized this post excludes Blood DKs :’( RIP to the Sanguine Soldiers

I have raided the last 2 tiers of content with this guild and I have never seen a more dedicated Guildmaster than the man who runs Immersive. He will put his guild first and actively help to improve his raiders whenever and however he can. One of the best raiding guilds I have been a part of in my raiding career, and I would highly recommend this group if you are interested in raiding in 9.1.

We are still recruiting! Healers ( Priest, Paladin, Shaman ) / RDPS ( Warlock, Mage, Priest, Shaman ) and MDPS ( Warrior, DK, Monk ). Willing to talk to any class/spec.

We are still looking for raiders! Healers (Priest, Paladin, Shaman) / RDPS (Warlock, Mage, Priest, Shaman).

Still looking for Healers and Dps!

Excited to start raiding here in just a couple of days. Still looking for some talented dps and healers for the roster!

Currently 7/10 H for SOD and looking for a few more dps to fill the roster for our mythic push in the coming weeks!

Looking for dedicated DPS players to round out the roster and pushed for another great week of progression.