[H] iLvL 390 and growing Tank LF Guild

I have played since Vanilla, Raided MC, BWL and AQ (we never did Naxx because BC was around the corner)

Casual Raider during Burning Crusade time, clearing all content but Sunwell.

Was a hardcore raider back in Lich King days, haven’t really raided since the beginning of Cata. I come from the days of applying for a guild was like applying for a job.

Recently came back to the game a couple months ago, got my DK to 120 and so far Ilvl 390. LF a guild to get into raiding with. Either a casual guild that needs a tank or a Hardcore guild willing to carry a tank until I am geared enough. I plan on becoming a very active Raider.

I am on the server Staghelm, am willing to transfer servers

Hi There! I’m the GM of Ibyish Clan on the Icecrown/Malygos server, and I’d love to talk with you more. We’re currently looking for a tank to fill out our roster, and I think you’d be a good fit!

A bit more about us: we’re a casual guild that has been raiding together since vanilla. We like to have fun together, but also like to clear content while it’s current! We currently raid Thurs/Sun from 6:30-9:30 central time.

If you’d like to chat about joining up with our group, please add me at Riv#1381. I hope to hear from you soon!

-Riv/Shu

Greetings!

First, have to say Lich King is still my favourite. I think our guild, Ascendance, would work well for you. However, up front we are Alliance.

Bnet is Cailyth#1999 if you’d like to chat further (and I can avoid adding my “blurb” to all the others you’ll get).

cheers~