[H] [Illidan] Returning Prot Paladin - Looking for Guild

Not expecting CE/Progressed guilds to be looking for tanks.

Experienced Tank looking for a raid group that is dedicated to progression and looking for Heroic/Mythic content clear in Shadowlands.

Took a break from Uldir until now.

I’m looking for raid times on Tue, Wed, Thur between the hours of 8pm CST - 11pm CST

I’m not looking for a casual group that doesn’t show up without flasks / consumables / feasts and best in slot gems/enchants.

Willing to put in the time and effort to help build up a newly formed guild or a reforming guild.

About Me:
Playing since day 1.
Server First guild leader during Wrath of the Lich King.
Functioning adult with job and kid.
Treats raid time as work time. Comes prepared.

If you think I’d be a good fit for your group, you can reach out or reply here.

BNet: Exversion#1740
Discord: Dioxade#9581

You’re more than welcome to join us. Were Meta a guild on illidan we are focusing on CE in shadowlands with raiders from 12/12M to 9/12M feel free to reach out if you want to talk more hopefully we hear from you my Btag is: Jormac#11345

Hi we can help you here at Nonstop, we’re a new guild on Illidan that focuses on creating a fun, helpful, and positive atmosphere that helps their members progress and enjoy all the game has to offer. We’re active on discord and will help you gear up or answer any questions. Message me lolkitteh#9651 on discord for more info. In game Kitty #15872