H Illidan Multi Class Heals LF a raiding and M+ guild, PVP is a plus

Hello,

I main healers, I have played all of them at max level at various points in the past except for preservation evoker, which I am open to learning as well.

I prefer Sunday - Thursday raid nights, with a cutoff at or before 1 am ET.

My preferred class is paladin, but I am comfortable with swapping characters for specific encounters as needed, or even maining a different class for the raid team (guidance on what the guild would want me to level and gear first would be appreciated).

I have taken a somewhat long break from wow, returning with the new expansion. I would like the opportunity to work into mythic raiding, but realistically, a heroic raid team would be ideal for me right now. I enjoy RBGs and Arena, if there is any group activities in that part of the game, I would be highly likely to partake, but it is not required.

Let me know if you think I’d find a nice home with you!

B-Tag: Miosol #11596
Discord: Miosol

Hey we might be a good fit for you, if you are interested -

Just a disclaimer- this is a heroic guild only - so if you goal is for mythic eventually would not be an ideal fit.

Refresh - Tichondrius
We are 1 night raid week- Thursdays 7-10pm PST // 11-1am EST
Currently have alot of spots to fill for raid, as well as more people to do m+ with.

For first week or two will most likely do an off night to run through normal to work on tier sets but thursday will be for heroic raid.

Small group of friends who have played together for years, have gotten multiple AOTC and KSH achievements.

contact on discord: conraw

Also looking for social people, or anyone who only wants to run m+