H Illidan Healer LF guild 251 Rshaman 5/10m exp

I play on Illidan server, horde side. I’m currently 10/10H 5/10M experience in Sanctum and 10/10 H 5/10M in CN. I joined wow after a long break in castle nathria and managed to kill a few bosses. This patch I’ve bounced between guilds due to lack of player activity and now I’d like to focus in on getting CE. I’m an experienced resto shaman with logs to prove it. I also have a fairly decent track record for m+ plus, my rating just recently got to 2200. I can play elemental on the side and I’m working on getting the right stats / covenant stuff for that alt role. I’m looking for a guild that can reasonably push CE with a semi to hardcore commitment. I’ve attempted painsmith many times and can consistently survive the whole fight, my current guild just seems to be stuck on him. So ideally would like to pick up from there, but the starting point isnt that important overall. Add me on battle tag Lance#1342 or on discord: Aqualance#1876

Thanks I look forward to talking to you!

Hello!

We’re looking for more DPS & Healer to progress further into Mythics.

Add BNET JrSlacker#11372 / Crian#11764
or Discord JrSlacker#1624 / VATO#1893

Let’s chat!! :slight_smile:

[H] >New Guild Who Dis?> 4/10M Fri - Sun Times TBD]([H] >New Guild Who Dis?> 4/10M Fri - Sun Times TBD) come check us out hi