[H] [Illidan] 10/10 Heroic mage LF M guild

Laidback, 26 year old university student looking for a mythic raiding guild. I’ve made posts like this in the past but when I add battle.net and discord ID’s I’m always told guilds are disbanding. I’m receptive, punctual, and have experience in raiding multiple tiers.

Look forward to hearing from some of you.

Hey Duscblade, we aren’t disbanding any time soon and would love to add another mage to our team. We are an adult only (21+, avg ages 30’s-40’s) guild on Area 52. Currently 10/10H, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST and are just looking for a few more to push into mythic. If you’re interested, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

Any chance you would be willing to trial me/play a few weeks together before I decide whether I’m transfering?

Would be willing to check you out to see if you’re ready for higher end raiding if you’re interested.

Hey man, would be interested to chat with you to see if our guild is a good fit. Started a couple of months ago and already 5/10 Mythic in our first 6 weeks of raiding. Gearing up to push even harder next tier on a light schedule. Add my battletag Gillatron#1205 if you’d be interested to discuss further.

Absolutely! We would never expect someone to transfer before seeing if things are going to be a good fit on both ends :slight_smile: