[H] <Hypnotic> 7/8M - Tue/Wed 9-12:30PM EST

Hypnotic is a 2-day*, 7-hour* mythic raiding guild on Area 52 with a two-pronged focus;

(1) Fostering a mature, competitive, and fun raid environment

(2) Achieving Cutting Edge each tier

https://www.hypnotic-guild.com/

Raiding Schedule:
Tuesday/Wedsday 9:00-12:30PM EST
*For the first 2 weeks of each new tier, we will also add Sunday 9:00-12:00PM EST.

What is our mission?

We are a group of adults who appreciate steady, serious progression on a less intense schedule, which allows our players to partake in the rest of the game(M+, PvP, or whatever your interests may be).
We will compete with guilds that raid substantially more than us without losing sight of what matters: enjoying the people that we’re playing with & maintaining a balance between real life and World of Warcraft.

What do we expect from you?
Know your class inside and out and are willing to do what it takes to min/max as much as possible (e.g professions, races, etc).
Always look to better yourself, this includes being comfortable with reviewing yourself on Warcraft Logs, RaidBots, etc.
Come prepared to raid with all consumables such as flasks, potions, enchants, gems, etc.
Maintain an active character, if you only log in for raid, then log off shortly after, this isn’t the place for you.
Have 90% raid attendance.

What are we currently looking for?
Warrior, Mistweaver Monk, Demon Hunter, Boomkin, and Hunter, Healing Priest, Mage.

What if we are not currently looking for your class?

We are always looking for exceptional players regardless of our recruitment status. Our raid environment is competitive, and if you feel you can outperform our current core raiders, we encourage you to apply.

How do I join Hypnotic?
Apply on our website. If you have any questions, feel free to contact anyone from the leadership team listed below.

Guild Master:
IGN: Layonmysigil
Battle Net: Layonmyhands#1485
Discord: Jukku#8438

Officers:
IGN: Aezchi
Battle.net: Aezaris#1262
Discord: Aezaris#1337

IGN: Vexamas
Battle.net: Vexamas#6969
Discord: Vexamas#8506

IGN: Grodrak
Battle.net: Grodash#1819
Discord: Grodrak#824
Still looking for exceptional healers & ranged!
Bump
7/7H, 2/8M.
Still looking for Ranged & Healers.
Currently looking for a Warrior, Mistweaver Monk, Holy Paladin, and Hunters.
Apply now!
Poke.
holy priest transfering area 52 LF serious raiding guild plz pm me in game if need gbax112#1585
Still looking for a Warrior, Mistweaver Monk, Holy Paladin, and Hunter for Mythic progression!
Bump
Poke.
Soon to be 3/8. Apply to come be a part of our 4/8+ roster :)
bump
Poke.
Bump.
Is your guild still looking for a Hpal for your Uldir progression team?
Applied but i had a mistake in my discord tag on the application, its Shiftyness#9031.
Zek'voz down!
Poke.
Bump.
Poke.
Interested. Added on discord. MW Monk.. Late to jumping in Mythic progression this expansion due to certain circumstances when the expansion launched. 5/9M ToS and 7/11M Atbt in legion, didn't start mythic raiding til ToS. Accept Discord request if you wanna talk more or add me on bnet - Vannilamissy#1619.