[H] Hunter / Resto Shaman LF AOTC Guild

Main: Hunter (MM) (ilvl 170)
Alt: Resto/Elemental Shaman (ilvl 176)

I have not raided since Mists of Pandaria. I’ve never done mythic raids before due to the amount of time commitment needed, and I’m not particularly interested in starting now. My schedule has opened up long term, and I’ve moved all my characters from Illidan to Hyjal to be on a PST server. I want to focus on heroic raiding and improve myself, get some good parses in, maybe get into mythic raiding later. A little about me:

1 - In my 30’s, kids, a mortgage, etc - family comes first, but I have my me time between 6pm and 1am. US Navy Vet. IT professional.

2 - Have played wow on and off since 1.07. I’ve raided a lot in Classic, TBC and Wrath but not so much the later expansions.

3 - I’d like to think myself a competent player with much room for growth, especially when it comes to mechanics and responding to them.

4 - I am NOT looking for “the best guild” but rather "the best guild for me. I want a long-term home much like my EVE online corp (Brave) was to me. I have a history of leadership and like to think I strengthen the groups I play with, not weaken them. I’m happy to help drive recruitment efforts and prop up the guild in other ways.

5 - I can GUARANTEE attendance, and can dedicate 2 days per week (up to 6 hours) towards raiding on essentially any day. Weekends I can do daytime, weekdays must be post 5:30 PM.

6 - I am not a raid logger and love to play the game to just collect stuffs :slight_smile:

7 - I’m very social in discord, less so on voice - but I have a working mic and no issue using it.

My preferred guild will have raiding times that match up with me, a no-toxicity policy and will offer me clear cut ways to improve. The perfect guild will not “kick” me for “bad dps” (its not) and avoids the phrases like “git guud”. Your guild should have existed for approximately 6 months or so. If this sounds like you and you think I’d be a good fit please contact me on bnet Localtoast#11156 or in-game on Hyjal as UDP.

Mythic world tour this weekend, lezzgo!

180 ilvl now, all mythic’s cleared, BiS leggo on Tuesday :slight_smile:

Joined a guild from trade chat as I did not receive any callouts here. They honestly don’t seem active enough for me with about 10% of the guild on at any time, but i’m giving them a fair shot. I’m still entertaining offers from people that see the value in enthused raiders that are looking to grow.

Farmed 20 feasts today, agi potions flasks - i’m ready for those big pulls bb.