[H] Hpal Lf Raiding guild FR/ENG

Hey there, Hpal looking for a raiding spot for shadowland. I would prefer a guild that raid 2 nights a week (Tuesday, Wed or Thurs). and around 7 EST to 10-10:30 EST. I would like to join a core that aim to go for the cutting edge or at least progres decently in Mytic. I can raid either in french or english.

So for my experience :
I was a 3k Io HPal last season(before we got able to buy corruption).
I was also 2500 rated in arena back in WOD.

If you want to talk feel free to add Lexso#1434

Salut, je résume rapidement le post en français, donc je cherche une guilde pour Raid le Mardi Mercredi Ou Jeudi (2soirs semaines) qui raid vers 19h et qui se termine vers 22h. Je cherche un core comme Hpal. Pour mon expérience j’étais 3k raider io la saison dernière avant que les corruptions soient achetable au vendeur et j’ai été 2500 en arena si sa peux me permettre de gagner des points.

Merci d’ajouter Lexso#1434 sur Bnet pour parler

1 Like

Hey pal! Lets talk!

-tattedmatt#1860

Bumpping !!

to the top of zj

Hi Lexsa!

We are One Breath From Death on Zul’jin and looking for peeps to join our Mythic roster - we are 7/12M and we raid Tues/Thurs from 7:30pm-10pm eastern.

Would love to chat! I’ve sent you a btag request.

Cheers!

If you are still looking for a guild and are open to slightly later raid on tue/wed then let me know. We are looking for a hpal

get back to me soon mate ! veok#1734

Hey our times sound perfect, hope to hear from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/range-five-h-zul’jin-tue-wed-7-10pm-est-mythic/651171