[H] <Hostile> 5/8M Uldir 9/9H 2/9M BoD RDPS/Resto Sham/HPal!

A little about Hostile:
We are a progression guild with a penchant for banter and sarcasm. If you are PC, keep your faint-hearted self moving along to other posts. We call things down the line and expect our players to show up ready and able to kill bosses. We have a lot of fun, sometimes at each other’s expense, but at the end of the day everyone is committed to the task at hand. If you’re willing to handle a few insults and PUMP then we’re the guild for you!

Currently progressing through Heroic, but will be making the switch to Mythic progression once we’re comfortable enough with Heroic to do so.

Raid Days & Times:
Tuesdays & Thursdays 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM EST for Heroic/Mythic progression.
Progression: 8/8H & 5/8M (Uldir) // 9/9N, 9/9H, 2/9M (BoD)

Currently Recruiting:
Tanks: BDK (as back-up)
Healers: RSham, Hpal
MDPS: Rogue, dps with tank offspec
RDPS: All ranged DPS welcome to apply!

Requirements for raiding (Heroic/Mythic):
-400 iLvl Minimum
-37 HoA
-The ability to come prepared to raid with pre-pots (feasts/cauldrons provided) and proper gems/enchants.
-A minimum of one +10 Mythic per week.

Even if you don’t yet meet these requirements and want to raid, but are willing to work hard to catch up to them, we encourage you to apply!

ANY skilled raider will be considered, as well as anyone who just wants a community to run M+ with. Casual and/or social members and folks that are new to raiding are also welcome to join.

If you’re interested or have any questions, please reach out, or go ahead and apply!

Hostile @ Raider io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/dalaran/Hostile

Apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/adEUS2YFajutslws2

Message in-game or on Discord:
In-game: Chadisatree/ Btag: Chad#11635 Disc: Chad#0144

Still looking for players!

You couldn’t ask for a better group of people to run with. Come with us to kick some butt and make awesome Wow friends in the process!

Still searching for a couple more players for the progression group!

Still really need more ranged and a rogue! If you’re looking for a fun time during heroic/mythic prog, hit us up!

Rounding out the last couple of spots, please reach out if you meet the requirements!

Looking for a tank (pref BDK or Prot War) and a few more good ranged!

LF tank, HPally/Priest and RDPS to round out our Mythic progression. Guild is 8/9 as of this post with a 9% best pull on Jaina. Come help us get our mythic group solidified!

Still especially in need of a tank, but also looking for a rogue and a couple more RDPS!

Need one tank pref Pally/DK/War

i am 407 ilvl Dh lfg. name - shezan. i did dps this expac but tanked legion bosses especially antorus mythic 1st 3 bosses
Rosgaros#1423

my experience is 9/9n 7/9H 1/9 M

I am interested in raiding with you guys I am a Frost Mage i meet your requirements i am currently 9/9 H BoD and 1/9 M BoD.

Still looking for more, any exceptional RDPS/Rogue welcome to apply!

We are still recruiting! Reach out to Cat or I to set up a trial!

Looking for a tank for a core spot, as well as more ranged DPS. Any class/social players are always welcome to apply!

Good Day,

I am a tank player with all tank classes.

For this season i primarily play BDK(ilvl 414,AOTC),PWarrior(405),DH(405) and BM(400).I am looking for a guild that has a tank spot open, i am also open to tank rotations.

For the most part i play mostly M+ (high keys 17+) and currently looking for more experienced players for my M+ Community.

Please let me know what days you trial or if you would like to have a conversation on discord or something.

bnet:Murdestiny#1813