392 SP LF guild

Im looking for a guild that raids 2 nights a week. During the week. I can raid in between 7-1 am central. Looking for people who can get stuff done but not hardcore. I play a lot of alts in my spare time and run a lot of mythic plus.

I have been playing since wow launch. I was in a top 10 world guild during firelands progression. Im a fairly laid back person.

Battletag is Eights#1396

9/9N 8/9H 1/9M Weds/Thurs 730-1030PM your time. Sent you an add.

My btag is RAMatSCG#1943 btw

Hi Slevan! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for Shadow Priest to fill in our raid roster for Siege of Zuldazar . I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Battle of Dazar’alor: 6/9H, 1/9M Uldir: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

If you’re possibly interested in raiding on weekends we raid fri/sat 11pm to 1am est. We’re just starting to dig into heroic and if you need active M+ people to group with around your level we could do that. At the very least just add my bnet just to make a contact. If you aren’t interested in server transfering we have a community by the same name.

burdman06#1963

liar, you killed rag after DW lul

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

PSB Raid Team: 9/9H 1/9M (BoD) 8/8 M (CE) (Uldir)

SRD Raid Team: 6/9H 1/9M (BoD) 5/8 M (Uldir)

Tummy Sticks Raid Team: 3/9H 6/9N (BoD) 2/8M, 8/8 H (Uldir)

TAHCO Raid Team: 7/9N (BoD)

HORDE-Dust Pwnies: 6/9H (BoD) 8/8 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic (Uldir)

Raid Times:

PSB: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

SRD: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Tummy Sticks: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

Dust Pwnies: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

TAHCO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

PSB: Ranged DPS (priest, mage, warlock, boomie, hunter etc)

SRD: DK,DH, Warrior Ranged DPS (all needed), All others considered

TS: Ret Pally, Rogue, Ranged DPS

TAHCO: DK, Ranged DPS (mage pref all others considered)

Dust Pwnies: All DPS

How to Apply:
https://www.rallyguild.com

Heya Slevan! We have what you’re looking for! Monday and Wednesday raids from 8pm - 11pm CST! Check us out. I’ll add you on bnet

Hey Slevan!

I am a part of <Hang and Bang> (H) US-Stormreaver (AOTC). We are a relatively casual heroic raiding guild and are progressing through Heroic Battle for Dazar’alor (4/9 HC and 9/9N). If you are looking for a relaxed group of teammates, but still hungry for a challenge, our guild might be the right fit for you. We also have members that actively run M+ and we did some casual progression into mythic raiding and got 2/8 M Uldir (even though the bosses aren’t necessarily difficult).

We raid Wednesdays @ 8pm-11pm CST and Sundays @ 3pm-6pm CST.

We are looking for a Spriest! Let me know if our guild sounds interesting to you.

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: RaveMan#1287, Discord: Rave#5986

Hey Slevan you might be a good fit for you just like you would be for us.

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles; Raid times are 8:30-11pm EST Tueday/Friday

Healer Priest ( Any Spec)
Shadow priest
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/ Resto Shaman
Any Mage specs
Hunter
Demon Hunter

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. We all are exceptionally good players that have always raided with the highest preparation possible. We look to help people, but also expect that you know your stuff and come prepared like anyone else. Just remember to have fun this is just a game and not a company or military academy. Attendance is very lenient, let us know you can’t or don’t wanna raid that night is no issue. It’s not a job it’s a game.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/8/19, currently have 1/9M 3/9H 6/9N, will start Heroic runs on 2/12. Most of us have at least cleared 3/9H with some having cleared all bosses on Heroic. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic before next tier release. If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of shoot us a message.

Faceroll on Arthas [H] is a 2-day weekend raiding guild that is looking for skilled inviduals to build out our roster with and get back to pushing Cutting Edge. We recently reformed during Uldir after taking a break since MoP and want to get back to pushing deep into Mythic progression and getting Cutting Edge.

Raid Schedule;

• Friday 10pm - 1:30am EST
  • Saturday 10pm - 1:30am EST

Progression;

• BOD: 6/9H
  • Uldir: 3/8M

Recruitment Needs;

• [High] DPS
  • [Low] Helers (We currently have 4 core healers and flex, but we can make room for a core healer if you’re capable. Feel free to contact us and discuss!)

Contacts;

• Healofsteel [Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367
  • Alzar [Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256
  • Blackstool [Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408
  • Crouching [Guild Officer] - Daniel#1124
  • Nyntein [Guild Officer] - Nyntein#1562

Hello! Hostile on Dalaran is looking for another spriest. We raid Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST, and run m+ daily.

You can read more about us here and let me know if you’re interested:

step dad of Mal’ganis are looking for skilled and dedicated players to progress through Battle for Azeroth

Current Progression 9/9 N 9/9 H 1/9 M BFD 7/8 M Uldir

Raid days: Wed-Thurs(7:30pm-10:30pm est / 6:30pm-9:30pm central.) with optional off night on Tues.

We are currently recruiting players who can comfortably play their classes specs well. Especially interested in players who can heal or tank just as well as they can dps.

We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class, so if you feel that is you, please don’t hesitate to apply.

We are a 2 day, 6 hour a week, mythic raiding guild. We strive at being efficient in the little time we raid each week. Which means being prepared before the raid starts and being on time.

What we offer you: - A stable guild with dedicated players - A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies. - A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism. - A member rank for those who want to be in the guild but might not have time to raid every week. - A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in.

What we want: - Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. We are a guild of team players. - Drive to be the best of your class and spec. - People looking to be part of a team for the long term. - We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message Maru (Bnet ID: Maru#11697) or Deltons (Bnet ID: Deltons#1789)

We wish you the best in your guild search!

Hey Slevan,
I’m from Focus Up (1/9M, 8/9H, 6/8M ULD) a Mythic guild on the Thrall server. Our leadership and raid core have a extensive raid experience and are all confidant and knowledgeable mythic raiders. We are in need of more relaxed, mature and like minded players who will help us reach Cutting Edge In Tides of Vengeance.

Our raid times are Tue/Wed 815-1115PM Server Time(EST). Pst Dtg (Dtg#11748) or Vyea (Vyea#1852) for more info. We would be happy to have you raid with us and see if you like our team.

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!

Greetings, Slevan! I’m the GM For Subject to Change, a horde guild on Turalyon.

I call us a social-everything guild, because we love running all types of content together - raiding, keystones, old world raids, islands… whatever is going on, we love to hang out and run together.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 7-9 pm, with an optional alt run on Saturday.

I’m looking for players that want to be a part of a true community. I’ve included my guild ad below so you can get a sense of what we’re about.

We are Subject to Change , and we prefer WoW to be our island getaway rather than the cause of a major heart attack. Our roster contains everyone from retired mythic raiders to keystone junkies, from returning veterans to complete newbies, and we’re looking for more! If you’re looking to decompress and dial down the intensity, get back in the fold or simply need a place to grow, we’d love to have you.

Remember, everything in life is subject to change, but WoW should always be fun.

Heroic Raids – Wed/Thurs 8-10 EST
Normal run for fun and alts - Saturday 8-10 EST
Keystones – All day, every day

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 4/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla