[H] Hostile 2/8M is recruiting!

Server: US-Dalaran Horde
Guild: Hostile

Raid Days & Times: Tuesdays & Thursdays 9:00 PM – 12:00 PM EST for progression. Heroic farm is typically done on an off night.
Progression: 8/8H 2/8M
Currently Recruiting:
Tanks: Currently closed
Healers: Mistweaver monk or Disc Priest will be considered for next tier/farm
DPS: Hunter (ranged), Warlock
Any skilled raider will be considered.
Casual/social members and new raiders also welcome.

Current Goal:
We are currently reforming and consolidating players with the goal of achieving Cutting Edge in the Battle of Dazar'alor raid and onwards! We believe that a roster of talented players can be successful on a light schedule that is conducive to a working adult.

Raiders

Our raiding goals are simple: striving to bring our best every raid night but staying true to who we are. Our raid environment is relaxed, fair, fun, and positive. We’re looking for progression-minded players who have the willingness to work as a team, help their fellow members, and support the guild so that everyone can meet their own end-game goals. Attitude is everything. If you’re interested in raiding while having tons of fun, we want to hear from you!

If you're interested, please reach out to one of us!
GM: Baeliever Btag: Lototheran#1381
RL: Mcgoo Btag: Mcgoo#1298

Message Us on Discord
Baeliever: Baesma#5385
Mcgoo: Mcgoo#6250
1 Like
bump

LF healers <3
bump

Guild name recently changed to <Hostile>
Bumpity Bump! Come say hayyyyy
BUMP.

Still looking for Healers & DPS!
Bump
Where are the ranged dps? S.O.S
WHAT IS LOVE
BABY DONT HURT ME
DONT HURT ME

NO MORE Also why is blizzard not allowing me to write just my sweet sweet song lyrics - why’s it gotta be all sentencey >.>

Hi Friends! We’re still looking to add 5-6 more people to our roster. Come hang out!! :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

Come play with us. You don’t know what you’ve been missing until you’ve pumped alongside our friendly guild members.

Hi Hello Hi Hello come play with us. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

need some good dps!!! :smiley:

Looking for a MW or Disc and some Ranged DPS! Message us for more info!!

Still looking for a few more people!!! Check us out!

BUMP
/10chars

bump
/10chars