[H] <Hordinary> casual 10m Raid team is recruiting. Be a big part of something small!

Hello, my name is Teyga from the Horde Guild “Hordinary” . We have room for one more DPS for our 10-man casual raid team.
Our goal is to field an intimate but effective 10 man Raid Team for Karazhan. Raid size will be in the 10–12 person range in order to foster an atmosphere where our members don’t feel like they are simply cogs in a machine. You would be a crucial element of the team not just another number on Alternate Raid Team C. We believe this approach also makes it easier to forge lasting friendships and a sense of camaraderie. We do not plan on becoming a 25-man raiding Guild, we want to stay at 10 man, which means after Karazhan the next 10 man raid will be Zul’Aman.
Currently we Raid once per week, on Wednesdays from 8:00pm to 11:00 pm EST. We are very patient and expect mistakes to happen, we do expect people to strive to learn their class and the mechanics. We don’t mind wiping and will never yell at or call out people, as long as we are learning from our mistakes. We are a PvE based Guild so in addition to raiding we will be running quite a few dungeons, etc. on off nights.
While we have been raiding Karahan successfully, we need to bolster our ranks so we don’t have to recruit PuGs for the final couple spots each week. We have 9 full-time raid members at the moment, so It is an ideal time to join us and get to know us before the next phase launches. In need of ONE more DPS. If you are interested, please either respond to this post or contact me at one of the following:
BNET: Tega#1389
Discord: Tega#7564
In Game: Teyga
Yours,
Teyga

1 Like

Interested in joining your guild. Level 62 ele/resto shaman, Name is Medtrinia. Would love to raid kara and hang out and have fun. Wednesday night raid times are perfect for me. Feel free to reach out

1 Like

Hi Medtrinia!

I will be online tonight for several hours starting around 6pm EST and will add you if you are in game. If that doesn’t work for you, feel free to contact me at any of the following:

BNET: Tega#1389
Discord: Tega#7564
In Game: Teyga
Yours,
Teyga

Update, we have found a healer, still in need of 1 DPS to complete our Raid Team.

bump. Still looking for 1 DPS.

Bump for visibility