(H) Holy Smokes is Recruiting

(H) Holy Smokes - Draka/Suramar is recruiting! We raid 6:30 CT/7:30 ET Tues and Sunday with an alt raid night on Thursdays.

We are specifically looking for a warlock and priest to join us for Heroic raiding progression however we are open to any class. We are a casual, active, laidback adult guild. While we are fairly relaxed, we do expect competence when raiding. The majority of us have been raiding together for years and the guild as a whole is a welcoming tightknit group.

We are 6/8 Heroic Uldir. We are slowly moving towards mythic Uldir but we are not in a rush and are looking to build our core group and become comfortable with our new raiders first.

We also welcome members who are not interested in raiding. We have some members who PVP, but the majority of us PVE, including running dungeons and pushing keystones together.

If you are looking for a guild, please message anyone in Holy Smokes for an invite. Once invited if you could message me, Sansa, to let me know you found us on the forums that would be much appreciated!
1 Like
We also do lots of M+
1 Like

Great guild to be in! Still in constant contact with the GM despite not being in the guild anymore

sounds like a cool guild

Returning player used to be a draka native. Not sure if you are still recruiting but I am rerolling druid, undecided on spec, and would love to join an active guild on this server and Raid/M+.