(h) Holy Priest Lf raiding guild weekdays pst

Hey, I would like to find a good group for casual pve, pvp
but above all friendship and conversations too
I would prefer raid times and group pvp times to be 5pm PST or a bit later even.

1 Like

Hey man! I think we would be a great fit for you!!

Royalty is currently recruiting all classes for Classic on Skeram! We are a group of friends who have played WoW and other games together for 10 years! Each of us has had our fair share of hardcore raiding and PvPing. Our goal in classic is to enjoy the experience while clearing raid content 2 days a week, 3 hours a night. We understand there will be veterans to wow, and new comers to classic, everyone is welcome!!

Current Needs

• Currently all classes are open.

RAID INFORMATION *

• We will be raiding Tuesday and Thursday each week from 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM Est.
  • 90% raid attendance will be required to remain an active member of our raid team.
  • Loot will be distributed through officer Loot Council. There will be no loot whoring and the best interest of the guild is always priority.
  • No prior raid experience is required however we do expect you to do your class research and execute the fights correctly.
  • Try to arrive to raids 15 minutes prior to start, this ensures we aren’t waiting 30 minutes for the first pull on an already shorter raid time.
  • Discord is a must for all raiders

What we expect from our members

We are looking for dedicated players who are willing to give it their all when playing in a fun setting. We aren’t here to be the most hardcore on the server. We know mistakes are going to happen. The best part is that we are playing classic again and can enjoy it while still being a great guild clearing content. We expect you to optimize your character the best you can outside of raiding. We will have dungeon groups to help others with gear/attunements/gold farming. Off days we will definitely have group pvp going! We hope to hear from you soon!

Contact us on discord or battle net!

Poppa - Guild Master - Poppa#11962
Happyfeet - Officer - Bird#12913

Discord
Poppa#9449
Bird#048

Currently looking for core raiders / officers for casual PVE guild on skeram. add me on discord for further informations :slight_smile: Chopin#3095

Hey! Sounds like we fit what you’re looking for! Send me a disc message, lets chat! 🍻 Grab a beer, let’s get this bread! <Last Call> [A] Pagle PVE - #76 by Grumpyitch-area-52

before you consider the alliance guild just remember its a faction that consists of humans, short hairy humans and even shorter humans.

check us out,

Here you go! [H] Guild Fairbanks LFM's See inside 4 details

We are a guild on Whitemane Horde primarily focused on PVE / PVP and quickly speed leveling to 60. We plan to play semi-hardcore yet very efficiently in our shorter than average raid times. We are a group of friends and adults ranging from early 20’s to 40’s who have real-lives to attend to but would also like to build new friendships while fortifying old lasting ones through the re-release of classic WoW. Many if not all of us have top 15 US kill experience and plan to keep our raid nights efficient.

Raid Times (PST):
Wed 6pm - 9pm
Thurs OR Friday 6pm-9pm
(2nd Ony Clear) Mondays 6pm - 7pm

We have 65 members signed up for the guild however realistically expect a bit of falloff.

We are currently recruiting:
2-3 Rogues
1-2 Resto Druid
1 SPriest
1 Holy Priest
1 Resto Shaman
** WILL CONSIDER ALL APPLICANTS OR PLAYER THAT ARE INTERESTED**
(ie play who you’d like to play)

Feel free to contact me on here or shoot me a discord message at Burnsey#6953

Hey, if your still looking for a home, check us out. (A) Casual/Semi-Hardcore Guild Westfall