[H] Holy Pal + Lock LF 3 more for sweaty Wrath launch dungeon spam

Hi, and thanks for taking the time to read this. My S/O and I are looking for 3 more people to form up a sweaty dungeon group to grind on launch week. I’ve done some leg work to map out good routes to spam dungeons and hopefully be 80 and starting Heroics by Thursday.

We did this at TBC launch and was able to complete Kara before the first reset. It was a really good time! Below is some info about us and what we’re looking for.

Me - Holy Paladin. Retail Andy turned Classic. Started on day 1 of Classic. Been with the same guild since BWL. Mained Resto druid and Resto Shaman. Decided to jump on the bandwagon of playing Hpal during Wrath. Never played a Pally and it looks enjoyable. Boosted pally but should be in at least full T6/Sunwell gear by launch day.

Her - Demo Lock. Started playing Lock day 1 of Classic. Has played the same character since with a few added alts in between but Lock has always been the main. Full Tier 6/mix of Sunwell gear.

We’re both taking the week off work and looking to no-life to get to 80 and (hopefully) full pre-raid BIS by Sunday. 16 hours each day. Searching for like-minded people who have the same goal as us. Group comp is semi-important but more concerned with playing with good people who like to have a good time.

Feel free to reach out to me here, or send me a message on Discord @ Trendy#0464 if you want to chat about it!

Hello

How’s your search going so far?! I have just managed to get a couple of days off at launch and would like to join you for at least a decent chunk of your journey if I can keep up.

I’ve got my paladin ready to go on Whitemane and a good chance I’ll be bringing over this shaman also.