[H] <HitchHikers Guide> (HHG) 3/9M 9/9 H F 830-1230 CST

HitchHikers Guide (HHG) is one of the oldest and most respected guilds on Nordrassil/Muradin. We are a very close group of friends who have remained in contact throughout the years. HHG Has been consistently a top 3 guild on server from the beginning of BC until the guild ceased raiding in MOP. Recently the core of the guild has come back to begin raiding no longer on the 3 day a week schedule but 1 day a week with the mindset to get at minimum AoTC every patch and as far into mythic as possible. The guild expects its raiders to know their class well, to be competent in raid, to show up consistently, and most importantly be a FRIENDLY raid member who can have fun. The core raid group decided to open recruitment in an effort to solidify our current raid team and push onward towards mythic raiding throughout the remainder of BFA and beyond. While this post is recruiting raiders we are consistently active as a guild with guild members on all the time running high M+ keys, Pugging Heroic and Mythic on alts, Leveling Alts, and hanging out on discord.

HHG raids on Fridays from 8:30-12:30 CST (Server Time)
HHG is recruiting:
All Roles
MDPS Low need

However All exceptional applicants please apply for any class/role

Check here or the comments for updated recruitment needs.
Feel free to message Cranimal, Arq, Rippimpc, Biv, or Hynixx if any questions.
Also feel free to add me on BNET at Cran#1145 to talk at anytime.

currently 4/8H first week and top on server

I’m looking for a guild I’ve been on Nord since 2008 I’ve seen paradox and warpath both crumble right after they put in server transfer lol I used to main tank with a feral Druid for a guild called “you mad bro” 10 man mainly… anyway I’m currently playing my dk since I’ve been back cause all the hype about blood tanks I’ve always played the tanking role and love it! Im currently in the normal instance farming stage just hit 120 today I’ve been away from the game for about 3 years so I’m coming back now and seeing and learning all the new stuff they’ve added I would like the opportunity to show HHG that I’m fully capable and dependable to be ONE of the best dk tanks on the server!

I will also bring my Druid back to this server if needed I prefer my Druid tank any day but from what I’ve read they aren’t very reliable tanks anymore and I’ve never tried healing with him

Getting ready for 8.2!