[H] High Life 8/8 H EP Looking for a possible OT and DPS

BUMP! We looking for HEALS and DPS ( range and melee ) we need you all. come apply and get high.

bump this up one more time!

Yo, I got old, and don’t have much free time, but if those raid times are still accurate, I’d be down. Do yall need a 406 outlaw rogue?

We do, feel free to add any of the officers and we can chat a bit.

Looking for more, bump!!!

Bump!! Looking for more dps. any1 who just wants to see end game with no real stress. also run M+

Looking for a few more DPS and flex Tank/DPS.

bumping this up to find a few more chilll people

Updating 8/8 H.

Bump this mofo up!

Looking for a suitable OT and more DPS. Bumping this up!

Looking for more fun players who like the green green stuff. Join High Life. You know you want tooo

Still looking for people that like to sit back and relax while playing a video game

Bump this up!

ill be looking for a guild on my horde dh, ill find yall in game

1 Like

bump!

Looking for more to refill our roster

hit us up online my man!

Join us friends.

Bumping this up 1 more time with feeling

I’m interested, HMU Soularpower#1652 - I have been out of raid scene for a while but have a lot of experience in Vanilla through WoD on and off.

I have every class available but my best geared is the Hunter (mid 420s), but I’m also working on my ele shaman (about 400, just ramping up).

This time slot and type of guild sounds great for me, though. I work quite a bit and have on-call rotation where I may need to respond to a page at any time so having the flexibility to either step away or not be online in the event that happens is really helpful.