416 ilevel Resto/Boom/Guard Druid LF Guild

Looking for a Normal and possibly Heroic raiding guild. Really just raiding to raid so I’m not currently interested in Mythic. XvX#1119 if anybody’s interested!

Hey there, I’m the GM of Aeons. We raid Mon & Wed @ 8pm to 10pm PST. AOTC Only guild. Handful of people like to run mythic plus throughout the week or for weekly chest. Let me know if those times work for you and you’re interested. Thanks. Kelethar#1372

Still looking for a Normal or maybe Heroic Guild. I’ve made a few upgrades since my last post but I’m not quite 417 yet.

Hey Power,

I’m not sure if you’re still looking, but I’m Jay with Moted. We’re an Area 52 horde guild that focuses on AotC/early mythic(CE is NEVER our focus). We raid and have good times together, under a lighter schedule and lighter atmosphere. We run m+ and alt runs, etc.
We’re looking for more dps.
We raid Tue/Thu from 8p-11p EST, and an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday(normal/early heroic/alt spams of mythic champs)
Add me if you’d like to chat or have any questions.
Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

I’m not really looking for any Mythic Raiding unfortunately so transferring is likely also out of the question. Thanks for the interest though!

[H][US] Hypertension - Tichondrius is a Horde guild currently recruiting core raid members. We have a few positions available at the moment. If you have yet to find a guild that fits your current interests, concider making Hypertension your place to call home. :slight_smile:

Please follow the link above for more information regarding recruitment.

Sounds like you guys are doing Mythic so unfortunately that won’t work. Thanks for the interest though!

yo Empowerments you still looking for a Normal / Heroic raiding guild ? High Life raids tues/wed 730-930 pm really chill raid group , enjoy to joke around but also get things done. We ONLY do Heroic content NO MYTHIC. Hit me or the GM up.
Silkybrown#1475 – Nërvö / Animë
Haanjobe#1697 – Daldalee / Grimsbo

What’s up brotha, long story short once 8.2 hits we will be set to raid fri/sat 9-12 pst (AOTC/Heroic Raiding) on top of that we are looking to get more involved into the M+ scene.

If this is something you think you can pull add me on bnet bro Vetec#1230.

Hey there, we’re looking to add to our roster. We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30 - 9:30 PST. Here’s a link to our post:

If you’re interested, feel free to hit up any of the officers and we can chat a bit more.