[H] <Heretic> recruiting for SL! (2 day - Weds/Thurs 7-10pm PST)

Heretic of Hyjal is a new horde guild that is looking to build up a solid team of raiders for SL! Right now, we have several people rerolling, leveling new characters, etc. so if you want to get in on the ground floor of a new team, we might just be the perfect fit for you!

Our focus will be hitting AotC each tier in a casual, chill environment. As time permits, we may push into mythic if the team is up for it. We expect our raiders to show up prepared, focused, and ready to kill some bosses on raid nights!

Raid Times:

• Wednesday - 7pm to 10pm PST
  • Thursday - 7pm to 10pm PST

Specific DPS Needs:

• Havoc DH
  • Boomie Druid
  • Shadow Priest
  • Enhancement / Elemental Shaman
  • Rogue

Bonus points to people with offspecs that they are able to play as needed! That said, we will not turn away exceptional players so feel free to check in with us if you don’t see your class listed here!

Our current core comes with a background of significant heroic and mythic raiding experience. We also have people that are into running M+ and various transmog runs on off nights!

Raider Expectations:

We’re looking for people that are able to consistently make both raid nights, can come prepared with knowledge of what we’ll be fighting that evening, but most of all, we’re looking for people who want to have fun in a chill, not-so-serious environment. We expect game faces to be on and discord to be quiet during a raid encounter, but between pulls, we like to joke and mess around so if you don’t have a sense of humor, we might not be the best fit for you.

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact our GM or Raid Leader!

GM: Syniister#2844
RL: Blarfins#1817

Let’s do dis!

Hello everyone!

The Eternal Night is a brand new guild that is looking for people who got stuff to prove, and we are the guys you want to prove it to! We started off back in legion as friends from other games and raided quite a bit and played other games, but eventually went our separate ways, we are now getting the crew back together, and we want YOU to be part of it!

I know that as a fresh guild, we cant be too picky, but we must still have our standards, you gotta be available on Tuesday and Thursday from 8PM PST to 11PM PST for raid, with an optional alt/friend/family run on friday same time. You gotta know what buttons to press is what order and how to smash bosses. We will kill some stuff in mythic, but we will must have fun along the way, afterall, its just a game!

We are currently open to recruitment for the following classes/specs:

Healers:

Discipline Priest

Tanks:

Protection Paladin/Guardian Druid/Blood Death Knight

Melee DPS:

Retribution Paladin

Frost Death Knight/Unholy Death Knight or Subtlety/Assassination Rogue

Ranged DPS:

Beast Mastery/Marksmanship Hunter

Balance Druid

Come show us what you got, and we will help show the world what you got!

Add Us:

GM: soulcleave#2276 (btag) or soulcleave#8786 on discord

Recruitment Officer: Maruki#11256 (btag) or Altair#8070 on discord

…u wot m8?

:slight_smile:

Join us…you know you want to!

Still recruiting! Let’s go!

To ze top…again!

:slight_smile:

Expansion hype! All aboard…choo choo!

Hype train!

Heyo! Who’s hyped for a NEW RAID THIS WEEK?!

Who else wants to raid?!

I tried to shoot a message to your GM on discord but the username didn’t work - are you still recruiting? Myself and my buddy (enh shaman, Kittenquake) are looking for a guild. My discord is Adversarial#3162