[H] Healer looking for AOTC focused guild for SL

Hello everyone,

My Raid availability: M-F Between 8pm-midnight EST. Sat/Sun 9pm-midnight EST. Looking for 2x week raid schedule that falls within those times.

Non Raid nights would like to do lots of mythic dungeons. I also do not mind helping others get gear, achievs, tmog runs, and I might be talked into pvp with peeps for fun. In other words, I like doing things as guild group. It is more fun that solo.

What I am looking for in a guild:
AOTC focused, leans towards casual than hardcore. Meaning 2x week, non toxic people. If we dabble in mythic after finishing aotc for the tier, that is fine with me too.
Mythic + running throughout the week on non raid nights.
Active during non raid nights, also active discord (using voice).
Organized and informed leadership that treats everyone fairly.
Friendly and non toxic guild members.

What you get from me:
AOTC experienced Raider
Healer of some sort (its between Paladin, druid, shaman and possibly Monk) for SL. I’m not sure I like some of the changes to Hpally so trying to decide.
Someone who researches their toon and strives to gear it out in the best way possible.
Someone who researches fights and comes to raid prepared and on time (usually early).
Im not the best player but I strive to always be improving. I know not to stand in fire lol
I am reliable to show up when I say I am - barring some RL emergency but how often does that really happen?
I am helpful and willing to lend a hand to people.
I am friendly and have a sense of humor
I am an older gamer, almost 50, so I am somewhat mature.

I would like to stay horde side, server doesn’t matter. However, with that said, I am East Coast and would like wherever I go the guild to be active between 7pm or so est til midnight est.

I will monitor this post, so If you think I would be a good fit for your guild, please leave a blurb and your contact info. Thank you for reading this far and happy gaming!

Heyya!
Shared Brain Cell, is a group of unified people, seeking to improve our gameplay the best we can before Shadowlands, and go hard into Shadowlands!
Hit me up in discord at, Tegadord#9291 remember, send a friend request in discord first!
I am free to chat most of the day.

To add, we have quite a few older people in our guild, we are core raiders. I can toss you their names if interested! Also, we raid 3 times a week, BUT only 3 hours a night. ANY questions, I will do my best to answer for you.

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hey Kupala. We raid a lil early for you , but are most active during your times that you are looking for. Just giving you the option if you would like to raid a lil earlier on the weekends and still have the community during your requested hours.

(H) Dysfunctional Misfits on Bleeding Hollow

Raid Schedule: Saturday and Sunday 6pm – 9pm EST

We are currently 12/12 H Ny and primarily focus on raiding, M+, and our community gaming. Our other games include Division, Minecraft, Pubg, Call of Duty, League, and a few others that are random. Discord usually has people in it 24/7 just hanging out together. We are a more mature guild (25+ even though our youngest acts like they should be the eldest most of the time!)

Our goal in SL is to get AOTC and sell it while having fun in Mythic. We are not going to min max to clear Mythic. Most of us come from those big mythic guilds that would be selling clears or pushing parses. That is not something we wish to be. Our focus will always be to just have fun. It is a game after all.

If you are interested reach out to me on discord at Dyo#8504, so we can chat more.

jrzo#1414

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood could us another healer to round out our raid team. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey Kupala! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

Still looking for a new home for SL.

Hey Kupala, if you are able to push back your raid times by an hour I’d love to chat with you about joining Villain. More info:

We are a multi-game community with a majority of our members all playing WoW. The bulk of our group has been playing together for 2+ years and look forward to welcoming new members in Shadowlands.

Our proposed raid schedule for Slands is Tues/Wed 9:00 pm - 12:00 am server. We are more of a semi-casual guild if I had to put a label on us. That means we don’t plan on raiding mythic, but we do want to get AOTC at a fairly decent rate.

Feel free to hit me up on BNet or Discord if you wish to talk some more!

BNet - DrDunn#1532
Discord - DrDunn#6804

Our guild Jungle Juice is a 4/12 Mythic Progression guild. We have a lot of active pushing keys and happy to help out. We will certainly have spots open for heroic raids in shadowlands, and mythic spots will likely be available. we have a few spots open now. we have enough dedicated players and will certainly get AOTC.
your personality seems like you would get along with the majority of our raiders. We are on Bleeding Hollow feel free to hit us up if you want to come hang out and get to know us.

Mythic Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, 730-1030pm EST
Thursday, 730-1030pm EST

Btag: Jacby#1536, or buttercup #1858
Discord: Jacby#2539, or Papermage#6867

Hello

Crimson brotherhood is looking to add a healer to our core. Give us a look!

Hello there! Are ya still looking for a raid guild? We’re actually looking for you! Well, not specifically you by name but definitely by description. I think you’d be a great fit with us.

Our Raiding Info:

Progression:

Heroic Ny’alotha: 12/12
Mythic Ny’alotha: 2/12

Raid Times: Tuesday / Thursday from 9:00-Midnight EST (6:00-9:00 server)

What we are looking for in a raider:

Thick skinned players who aren’t easily offended by crass/off-color humor.
Dedicated individuals with great raid-awareness.
Great players with great attitudes and a great sense of humor who are tired of guild hopping and want to find a forever home.

What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

Longevity: We’ve been around since TBC with much of the same leadership in place.

Ability: We’ve cleared heroic mode each tier since The Burning Crusade.

Understanding: Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations.

Relaxed Atmosphere: Due to the flexibility of current raiding, our attendance policy has relaxed allowing players to care for their real life obligations without the strict repercussions found in more hardcore guilds. If you’d like to speak in person here’s some contact names and numbers! =)

Emrys#1539 – Keilanaa#1839 - Azul#1414