[H] < Hard Pass >Mal'Ganis 9/10H (1Heal/2RDPS) Tues/Weds/Fri 7 PM PST - 10PM PST

updated class/spec recruitment
Hard Pass 10/10N 9/10H 1/10M

Is currently recruiting for our Mythic Progression raid team. We are currently in need of two ranged dps and 1 healer who have a proven record of high performance. We will be reviewing your raid history, logs… etc. In order to ensure you meet our standards. If you feel you can perform at a Mythic progression level and have the heart and motivation to push through to CE then please feel free to add my battle.net listed below and reach out to me or apply directly to our guild discord also listed below.

Raid times/Days
Tuesday 7PM PST - 10 PM PST
Wednesday 7PM PST - 10 PM PST
Friday 7PM PST - 10 PM PST

Highest Desired classes/specs
"these are not necessarily what we need but what spec you would need to play in order to find an opportunity in our current roster.

Druid: Boomkin
Shaman: Resto
Warlock: Aff/Destro
Mage: Fire
Paladin: Holy
Monk: Mist weaver
Hunter: Marksman

About us:

While Hard pass itself is newer our core leadership comes from a experienced and skilled background in progression raiding dating back to BC and some Vanilla.

We’re sarcastic, opinionated, honest but most importantly respectful. Our goal isn’t to be your overlord it’s to lead you and everyone else in the group to success. In order to do that there is an inherit level of trust that must be shared between both player and RL/GM. You must trust that your RL knows what they’re doing, but that does not mean they’re not open to ideas or criticism so long as it is constructive and not coming from a place of malice or frustration.

Your voice is important to the guild, your ideas matter because your insight could be what makes or breaks a progression boss fight even new thinkers or just that one outside of the box thought. We want it, every good guild needs it.

We want to build a true community of players, both Raiders of the hardcore variety and casuals alike. We want M+ pushers and PvPers. Our goal is to build a symbiotic guild of people where you can find that classic and old fashioned sense of togetherness that you used to only get from guild pre-cata.

So if you want a fresh start, a clean slate or you just want a new home. We’ve got you covered. Skilled players, new players, returning vets you’re all welcome. We don’t believe in leaving our weakest out to dry, we believe in education and development to help our weakest become our strongest.

Please feel free to @me or add me ketzer#1424.
Or apply directly at discord.gg/wkAfKSZ

Bump up the jam, bump it up!

Bumptastic!

Hey team! love the enthusiasm but we cannot bump!

Very excited to be going into Shadowlands with this group! We’re gonna wreck them dead boys.

I know it’s going to be exciting. Glad they delayed it though it really needs a lot of work. Pre-patch on the 13th will be fun!

And they’re buffing legendaries! Can’t wait for Thunderfury Blessed Blade of the Windseeker 2.

Yeah. Let’s just hope they buff furry warriors a lil bit. I really don’t want to have to play my rogue over my war.

I’m looking forward to the new hub area. Pretty much any hub would be better for me than the BFA Horde hub lol.

Update: We’re recruiting heavily towards ranged dps! even if you don’t have a whole lot of M progression experience we’re taking your application. Raiding skill and class knowledge can all be taught as long as you’re willing to listen and you’re open to opportunities for growth.

Great news everyone! We are opening up recruitment for Mythic progression!

We about to be getting some built different dps!

We are currently still trialing and recruiting ranged DPS (Boomkin, Mage, Hunter, or warlock). Please message me at my battle tag of Ketzer#1424