[H] group of friends looking for guild for shadowlands

Hey just wanted to see if there were any horde guilds looking to start a new raid team or possibly recruiting. We just switched to horde and I personally just started playing the game again after my last guild died at the end of the uldir tier. For now we are looking for people who would be willing to run dungeons with us and hang out until the new expac drops and then do some normal/heroic raiding. Most of us have at least some raid experience but the rest are more than capable of learning. We have a tank/dps, a healer, and at least 3 dps players that are just gearing up on horde for now. If any of you have a guild or know of a guild that seems like would like to have us please let me know by replying here.

Hey! I was just wondering if you and your friends ever found a guild. If not, please feel free to whisper Arwenalthiel-Uldaman or Aislinnetiel-Uldaman OR search for Head Hunters Inc in the Guild Finder in game (and just put a note that you’re from the Blizz forums so I know it’s you/your friends please).

Anyway, the point is you’re more than welcome in our guild if you are all needing one!

Take care

Arwen