[H] Group of 5 raiders looking for a new home

Hi all,
We’re a group of newly transferred raiders looking for a new home for shadowlands. We are looking for an AOTC guild as we all have experience achieving that each raid tier. We would also prefer a mature guild as we are all over 30 years old.

The classes we play are still up in the air as we are all new to this realm so there is a chance we could adapt to fit your guilds needs. We do have experience with all roles.

You can reply here to talk to me or reach me on bnet at Fattyy#1386.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you.

Good evening, I am the GM of a casual raiding guild for M/W. If interested, add me back at IAmTheDanger#1130 :slight_smile:

Hello,
We are a small - Mid size Horde Guild on US Area52 and are looking for players to come raid with us and experience The Shadowlands together. Our goal is to clear AOTC for each raid tier and perhaps dabbling in some mythic if that’s what the guild is feeling. We also do M+, as well as help each other out and have fun together no matter what we are working on.
We are in need of Healers at the moment but we accept all classes and have room for everyone :smiley: We are a mature group of players 25+ with an active discord because we love to socialize and unwind at the end of the day.

Raid times are currently Fridays: 7pm est - 11pm est // Saturdays: 8pm est - 11pm or 12am est. Which ever fits peoples schedules. (We are flexible and understand people have jobs and families ect.)

If interested please reply here or feel free to message me on discord:
Big Papa Flex#5416
-Cheers

Hello Fatdots!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

< Sacred Lotus > 12/12M CE guild has started a Group 2!
Raid Times/Days: Friday 8:30-11:30pm + Sunday 8-10pm EST
Previous Progression: Newly created for Shadowlands Progression!
Recruitment Contacts: NexusJS#3304 (Discord)
Requirements: AOTC minimum, prior CE experience is a plus
Needs: Open recruitment

The initial expectation for this newly created team will be mid-tier mythic progression with the overall goal of CE. Group 2 is lead by a team of returning veteran CE raiders.

Guild: <Rägnarok>
Faction: Horde
Server: Area52

Looking for like-minded, Adult, drama free raiders and non-raiders for Shadowlands!
All raid spots are competitive! Raids are Tues/Wed 8-11pm EST. Reach out to us for more info! We would love to hear from you! Discord: Fel#6958 Aearo#6958