[H - Grobulus] Midnight Rodeo | Thursday and Monday 9-12pm EST |

Midnight Rodeo is recruiting!

We are a long time guild spanning many years of World of Warcraft. Established in 2004 on Deathwing, then moving to Classic era in 2019 on Herod, and now currently on Grobbulus.

Our guild goal has always been to have fun, socialize, troll each other, grief our own faction to create memorable moments, and clear PvE content.

Raid nights
Thursday at 9PM EST main raid night
Monday at 9PM EST clean up raid night

Loot system is Loot Council

Recruitment Needs

High priority
Mage
Warlock

Low priority
Resto Druid
Boomkin Druid
Elemental Shaman
Resto Shaman
Holy Paladin
Hunter
Ret Paladin
Blood Death Knight

Raid expectations

Communicate via raid sign ups to update the leadership team on your availability weekly. Raids are posted automatically every Friday morning.

Be prepared with sufficient raiding consumables for you class and role for the entire raid night.

Follow directions, execute strategies, and constantly work on improving your game play.

If you are interested in knowing more about the guild or joining either DM @Dirtydutch or fill out and application in guild-application channel!

[Class/spec]: Mage arcance/fire
Time? Ask a better question sped. Is this my time I play or is this times I can raid. Hours I play a week? What if it varies?
[Contact]: is in game not good enough?
[Gear]: still level 75 but full brutal
[Guild Type]: This one?
[Professions]: Yes
[Expectation]: To be consistently let down by a bunch of mouth breathers being carried under the clout that it’s fun and we aren’t a hard-core guild.