[H] [Grobbulus] Guild Check In (Looking for Allies)

This is the truth. Was looking for a successful guild to move to for BfA. Thundering Hammer Clan came up with rave reviews. They let me tag along until I proved my mettle. My time with THC has been the best I have experienced on Azeroth. Dedicated, loyal players that are into the lore and are true to the Horde Life. Join us in guild or as partners in ridding our world of the Alliance scum.

3 Likes

I can’t say enough good things about the Thundering Hammer Clan, and I honestly can’t wait to see what we’ll get up to in Classic. Additionally, I’m very much looking forward to using Grobbulus as a kind of RP Alternate Universe, where all of the characters and stories that we’ve been developing since release get turned on their heads and allowed to grow in new directions. Really exciting!

3 Likes

Lookin’ forward to bein’ peeps’ pocket-heals on a Troll Priest. Bwonsamdi needs more souls.

4 Likes

I have a great deal of nostalgia over playing this girl through Vanilla to the present day. The last few expansions have actually seen me on a healing class and knowing how desperately hard it was to find a Holy Priest last go around, I believe I’ll be rolling an alt-universe version of my priest. Hang out with us. You’d be hard pressed to find a friendlier group to level with and get things done.

1 Like

I would love to join you guys! Ill be looking for you guys in game. I think i have been convinced to become a blood thursty orc warrior, whom is furious. Excited yall will be on grobbulous

2 Likes

I’ll be there with mage grub for all.

1 Like

This guild is FULL of great people whom I have enjoyed playing this game with for a long time now, you’ll be glad you get to know them…so come join us in battle… and everything else. ( I just focus on the battle part…lol )

I'm looking forward to meeting new allies and bathing in the blood of the Alliance ( especially < Hurricane> and their allies ), they have yet to see the wrath of the Horde, come join us and bathe in the tears of our enemy.

Hey!
My wife and I both are looking for a new guild for classic.
We’re both people who played since classic/tbc. We have daddled on and off ever since, came back for every new expansion etc, but are SUPER excited for classic.
Any chance we can somehow get in touch? :smiley:

1 Like

We’ll be seeing you on the other side of the Streets :wink:

Hey there, I am looking to test the waters on a RP realm for the first time.

I’ve been playing on and off since Vanilla. I have raid experience in Vanilla and every xpack (very light Cata and MoP). Looking to jump back into Classic, But I am no longer that teenager with all the time in the world, I can raid 1 or 2 Nights a week from 7-11 PM EST excluding Fridays. Can play most nights but may be dragged away from PC on non raid nights after they have been established.

Spent a lot of time PVPing back in the day but never bothered to learn the honor system so didn’t get very far. But it is something I would be very much interested in.

Currently unsure what class I am going to be rolling, Leaning Warrior or Priest, Maybe Mage but I feel they will be over populated.

Feel free to Message me on Discord @ Geko#4203 if at all interested.

1 Like

TL/DR: Please let me join your guild- I want to PvP the Alliance on Grobbulus into oblivion.

Hello Thundering Hammer Clan. I believe you may be the perfect guild for me. I’m looking to focus primarily PvP and want to ensure Horde is feared on Grobbulus. However, if the group needs someone to fill in for a raid or someone needs help with a quest I’ll definitely take time out to help.

I played from beta all the way through Legion. mostly Hunter, but dabbled in everything. I’m mostly comfortable with melee classes, but one of my most successful playthroughs was Restoshaman (Raiding; not PvP). This time around, I’m wanting to try Elemental shaman, but will have both hunter and warrior alts.

Before cross-realm was implemented, I made it up to ‘Lieutenant General’ on my server and my hunter was absolutely despised by the Alliance PvPers: I would name my pets after the players I decided to target and more then one used an alt-account to create a horde character just to cuss me out- all in good humored fun (for the most part). The first time around I was just having fun, this time around I plan on focusing more on research, min/max, and strategy to up my game.

One concern I have is how much time I will be able to dedicate- as you mentioned: “people have kids and careers now, ya’ll.” We’ll see how it goes, but I’m very much looking forward to PvPing again in classic.

This is what sold me on your guild “…want to work together to accelerate and advance Horde success on Grobbulus.” I hope to be a part of that.

Thank you for reading.

p.s. I have already created a character on Grobbulus: Chills.

2 Likes

I can’t say enough good things about Thundering Hammer Clan.

I’ve been with the guild for many years, and you will never find a more AWESOME group of people. They are true staples of the original Horde community on FM, and have carried that mission faithfully throughout the decade and a half it’s been in existence. It’s not just a guild, but a community. One that is dedicated to elevating the Horde in server dominance (as it should be!).

Determined. Driven. Helpful. HORDECORE! Whatever your flavor: PvP, RP, PvE - the guild is a community of fantastic people who have your back, always.

1 Like

@Muffin-gurubashi @Chills-steamwheedle-cartel
Check out our recruitment post on our website for more info:

thunderinghammer dot com /wp/blog/2019/08/20/joining-the-thundering-hammer/

We’d love to spend time with you and get you on board with our crazy crew.

@Zuni
<3 you so much! Can’t wait to hit old school Warsong with the twins!

Hello! I’ve left a message on your website’s recruitment page as well as requested friends with Malkavet on Bnet. My wife and I are looking for a guild exactly as you described!

We look forward to hearing from you and bloodying our blades against the Alliance!
!!! FOR THE HORDE !!!

3 Likes

I will look you up as well, looking forward to classic for years
cya soon

3 Likes

What roles or classes do you need more?

1 Like

@hatrag Honestly I expect the class distribution to change during the first six weeks. It always does. Having said that, I see a lot of warrior representation currently, not much in the way of caster dps. You can never have too many healers on Horde.

@foxwindfury : got your btag request and added you. Looking forward to chatting more about your plans.

1 Like

Ever feel like the group is trying to heal the boss to death? :grin:

1 Like

:smile: No, no mostly I feel like the group is trying to trick the boss into stepping into the fire by staying there themselves.

I’m looking for a guild Horde side and so far I feel like I’ll be going SPriest and eventually Holy at 60. I would be interested in joining… depending on how everything pans out with raid times etc