[H] <Grayskull>| Mankrik (PvE) | Semi-Hardcore

Grayskull | Horde | Mankrik Server | Semi-Hardcore

About Us:

A freshly formed guild playing on the Mankrik (PvE/Normal) server, looking to have a good time in the world of Azeroth. We want to clear content but not at a hardcore pace (We save the hardcore stuff for the bedroom :wink:). So often guilds preach of inclusion but it’s hard to break through the clique, but here at Grayskull full inclusion is what we aim for. We have experienced vanilla players as well as some who will be brand new for classic, all experience levels are welcome.

Raid Info:

• Raid team 1 will be Monday and Tuesday from 9-11PM EST with some Sunday action a possibility.
  • We are also looking to possibly set up a second raid team which times and day are still TBD.
  • EP/GP loot system

Who we’re looking for:

• Like minded gamers (If the guild name intrigued you, you’re probably someone we’re looking for)
  • Someone who has a sense of humor. Unfortunately the line to HR has been disconnected.
  • Someone who plays a game to actually have fun… squares need not apply.

We look forward to having you on the team. Any questions or comments you can reach out to me on discord through DM or just hop on the server. By the power of Grayskull!

Jibb#9484

Discord server invite: fTzYRBm

Battlenet ID: Jibb#1522

2 Likes

They have the POWER!!!

Yessir and thank you for the bump

What do you get if you cross a gnome and a tauren?

A mini-taur.

2 Likes

“Perhaps it’s fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom… Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution… but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: “We will not go quietly into the night!” We will not vanish without a fight! We’re going to live on! We’re going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!”

An alliance avatar promoting a Horde guild… suspect.

2 Likes

“Is there a problem with Earth’s gravitational pull in the future? Why is everything so heavy?”

2 Likes

A new study found that female Tauren who carry a little extra weight live longer than the male Tauren who mention it :joy:

3 Likes

“I’d say two or three hundred horses, five or six wagons… and about a thousand fools.”

Free Murloc autograph for every new recruit!

-Mmmmggrrrrrllllll

“But the most important rule, the rule you can never forget, no matter how much he cries, no matter how much he begs, never feed him after midnight.”

2 Likes

“We will win this game the old-fashioned way, the tried and true way: We’ll Cheat!” --Skeletor

2 Likes

“Great, the bloodsucking brady bunch!”

1 Like

“Where are they? Where are your friends now? Tell me about the loneliness of good, He-Man. Is it equal to the loneliness of evil?” --Skeletor

“From now on, I want you to put an equal amount of blueberries in each muffin.”

2 Likes

Do you have any room for a Night Elf?

“We had our hands on the future, but we blew it to save our own lives… Sorry”

Can I be your MT?

“Regulators, we regulate any stealing of his property and we damn good too. But you can’t be any geek off the street, gotta be handy with the steel if you know what I mean, earn your keep.”

1 Like

“Everything comes to he who waits… And I have waited so very long for this moment.” --Skeletor