[H] <Grayskull>| Mankrik (PvE) | Semi-Hardcore

“What I do is I just try to take my hat and I turn it around, and it’s like a switch that goes on. And when the switch goes on, I feel like another person, I feel, I don’t know, I feel like a… like a truck. Like a machine.”

1 Like

Don’t you think that was a little “Over the Top”?

Now at least I know I’m not the only one who’s seen that.

1 Like

"When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, looks you crooked in the eye, and asks you if you paid your dues; you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol’ Jack Burton always says at a time like that: “Have you paid your dues, Jack? Yes sir, the check is in the mail.”

2 Likes

Hey there! I am interested in playing a Troll Hunter and raiding. I’ve raided in a 40 man before (semi-hardcore guild) back in vanilla and cleared all content besides parts of Naxx (we ran out of time before BC hit). Your raid times work perfectly for my schedule. I sent you an invite on my battlenet (name is BB7). Thanks!

I’m interested. Have space for an undead priest that wants to heal?

We have quite a few priests but never opposed to adding more

Interested, if you have space for a mage. Haven’t quite decided if ill be playing on PVP or PVE server yet. Experienced in half of the raiding content in vanilla as a rogue. I switched to a mage towards the end of vanilla and cleared quite a bit of BC before quitting. Most looking forward to the opening of AQ and other content I missed on my server.

“Cru, just pretend you’re in the lumber yard… go balls out.”

Suggestion on those raid times. Monday Tuesday seems pretty bad. Gives you a tone of time between your fresh run on Tuesday until the next run on Monday. Might be to much of a gap between raids and stifle progression.

Hands down one of my favorite movies. Looking forward to the laughs.

Katzenfrau

We’re still looking for some more healers, so if you want to join an awesome guild full of really nice people. Come over to Grayskull. we have MC/ONY on farm, and progressing BWL atm. So come on over.