[H] <Gray Parse> - Recruiting for 9.2 - 9/10M SoD Tues/Thurs 6:30PM-10:30PM CST

We are a semi-hardcore guild pushing for CE. We maintain a competitive and tight knit roster where we value input from all members. We expect all players to perform well. This applies to everyone in the guild, from newer members to the GM. Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 6:30PM-10:30PM CST.

We formed late in Battle for Azeroth, started mythic raiding in July 2020 and in our 2 month raid period until prepatch hit, we succeeded in getting 11/12M Nya’lotha.

Currently looking for mainly ranged DPS (full on hunters) and a Resto Druid!

Discord - TiaTia#5183 or vathos#0001
Battle.net - Vathos#1623

1 Like

Updated needs: High priority on a mage and healer that are able to step into Sylvannas progression with us. Chill and drama-free guild - come kill bosses with us!

1 Like

Any ranged dps out there who want to kill Sylvannas? Get in touch! Mage high priority - spots open for other ranged dps as well.

3 Likes

Looking for folks to come into 9.2 with us!

2 Likes

Still looking for a couple ranged DPS to come raid with us in 9.2!

1 Like

Fun group of players to run with :slight_smile: <3

How about a washed up Demon Hunter? :slight_smile:

252 BM Hunter LF new raid team and home :'c

bump! Looking for ranged DPS. Full on hunters currently!

bump! Now looking for a Resto Druid

Any interest in MW monk?

Tokesh #2772 on discord. Rdruid

Sepulcher of the First Ones is finally here and we currently have a few openings on our roster:

• Ranged DPS (full on hunters) - high priority to boomkin, shadow priest
  • any DPS with a viable healing offspec - high priority to ret/holy paladin

Please reach out with any questions!

Bump! Currently looking for DPS with a viable healing offspec :slight_smile:

Still looking for a good resto druid. Also openings for Warrior and possibly a rogue or windwalker as well as ranged dps - Boomkin, Spriest or any other dps with healing offspec (full on hunters!). Please reach out with any questions or interest - we will consider all apps.

Looking for a few dps with high priority on warrior or ranged dps - boomkin, shadow priest

1 Like

Openings for one or two more DPS! Will consider any classes with good logs and current 4 set, max legendaries.

Currently AOTC, 2/11M and progging on Dausegne, expecting to get that and Artifcer knocked out this week.

I am interested in returning to WoW after a long hiatus. Full disclosure: I am not looking to get into the raid team right away. I’m looking ahead. Why this guild? Two reasons: 1. I know what I am capable of and can offer a solid, mature player in the future && 2. Raid times match my schedule. Also important is that I am deaf but this hasn’t held me back from successfully raiding at the Mythic level in the past.
Ive sent a friend request via Btag to discuss.