[H] <Grand Theft Kodo> Looking to join / ally with another smaller guild

Greetings Windseeker!

I am Pulptenks, leader of Grand Theft Kodo.

I nearly had enough for a 10 man running, and the situation has became dire. I’ve talked with several individuals who are part of different guilds, seeming to have trouble to fill up pugs as well.

My main 10 man team situation has been deteriorating and it is becoming harder to fill up and recruit. We did some gained by now we’ve reaches 17/17 and Champion of the frozen wastes, we’ve been losing raiders.

I am not sure if people uses their achievement or gear as a gateway to join other guilds who seems to have more success at getting a 25 man roster, but whatever the reason is, I wish them the best out there.

I’m rather proud of what I’ve set up and dealing with strangers and upholding a guild reputation is rather difficult. Working with the community is a key aspect of classic and something I strongly believe into.

However times call for a cry from the heart. I have nothing but a handful of raiders left and I’d like to keep playing and them to keep playing.

So I am going to offer to rally my team or look into a merge with another guild if chance given. I know this will sound desperate, and you are right. But I just can’t keep giving promise things will go better to my team anymore, I’d be creating them and myself an illusion at this point.

This is pretty much our last resort before looking into the possibility to transfer. So if any guild master or guild representative wishes to enter communication to discussion the topic at hand, please do so.

You may reach out to me quickly by using discord @

Pulptenks#0001

Or tempt fate finding me online in-game.

My sincere thanks for reading throughout.
-Pulp

Posted this on the wrong character but here I am!

Hi Pulptenks! Not sure if this is still relevant but if you are still looking to move on, Wreckoning is looking for more people. Tanks and healers are mainly what we need but all are welcome as even sometimes we have issues with DPS due to people’s real life schedules. If you would like to talk in game, you can whisper Hothor (my paladin), Ambross or Giddg.

This is my Paladin :slight_smile: