[H] Good Vibes [Late-comers/Prep/Leveling] is LFM (weekends EST)

Good Vibes is an adult oriented guild looking for casual players and late comers leveling / returning players to TBC, or tansfers.

Discord:
ht tps://discord.g g/uAgrV59Rec
(Broken link, remove the spaces)

Just ping @Body

• Who are we looking for exactly?

Parents, working class people, full time college students, people with lives etc
We’d prefer to stay above the age of 20 as a minimum.

Anyone who can bring a friendly attitude, wants to raid, PvP, etc casually without having to 5headgigabrain everything they do but cares to finish content at a comfortable pace, but can also be comfortable in an adult environment; not be offended by edgy jokes, etc.
If we have to walk on eggshells around you, it’s likely not a good fit

The guild will be lead by 2 “veteran” players who have been playing for far too long, raided several expansions worth of content, and experienced Heroic and Mythic raid content on retail (if that even matters. It’s not even recent stuff).
We will have the leadership skills to plan and get through the content, but our expectations will only be “kill the thing and try your best”

At this point, we just want to relax and vibe well with some folks in the same boat or just looking to find a relaxed group without committing.

• Goals for the guild:

To treat this game as if it’s a game. We want to play, not race.

Raiding?
Currently we’re just looking to casually raid 10 man content in Wrath; 25 if we have the numbers.
We will use the sign-ups bot on our discord when that times comes with permanent positions for those who seek it.

We would like to slide through at least early TBC raid content to gear for easier Wrath leveling, but we’re not looking to be a TBC progression guild.

Times: TBD but it will be during the weekends in the evening hours, EST

Loot: TBD - we’ll be looking at options, but likely not loot council. We don’t care to do deal with councils anymore and would rather focus on attendance, etc

What do we need?
We’ll take a little bit of everything right now, including tanks.

Who do I contact if I’m interested in this guild. This is a rather old comment, but nonetheless I have to try.

You guys happen to still be around?