H <Gladius Empire> Tu/Wed 8:30-11:30 + 1 optional night

(Horde Mal’Ganis) is seeking active raiders who are motivated to push mythic content.

We are a guild that transferred from another smaller realm and have begun forming a tightly knit community here on Mal’G. Our raid team currently consists of around 14-16 individuals who log on weekly with intentions of progressing their characters and downing bosses.

You are expected to be playing the best performing spec per each boss, as well as completing the basic weekly activities to remain up-to-par with most of the raiding population (renown, m+ weekly, world boss, etc)

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30 server (9:30-12:30 est) with a third optional day typically Saturday (but can vary)

We urge everyone to reach out/apply, with priority going to the following class/specs;

HEALERS: RESTO DRUID

DPS: BOOMKIN, SPRIEST, WW MONK, UNHOLY DK, MAGE

My in-game name is Odey (Ody) and I am currently one of the two raid leads for Gladius. I have been on Mal’Ganis for a few years now, raiding for multiple guilds over a few different expansions. My intentions for this expansion are to achieve cutting edge, therefore individual performance will begin to be monitored, leaving all spots up for grabs. We will be doing another week or two of heroic clears before entering mythic, so now is your time to prove yourself and solidify your spot on our main raid team.

We also welcome anyone who does pvp/mythic+ to join, as having a good community is always a great complement to a raid team.

Twitter DM: https://twitter.com/alex_ody

Next Best: Discord: Ody#0420

Bnet: Ody#11288