[H] <GG Rekt> Shadowlands Recruitment!

Greetings! Is now recruiting for Shadowlands!

We are a new guild on this server that has transferred over in hopes to find friendly faces, exceptional raiders and brutal PvP enthusiasts!

Our Guild’s Goal:
Our guilds goal is to push Cutting Edge content along with providing more novice players a place to learn, grow, and succeed!

Our raid time for Shadowlands are as followed:
(SUBJECT TO CHANGE)

Mythic Progression - TUESDAY + THURSDAY 21:00 to 24:00 EST* (9pm-12am)

Heroic Reclear/Trial Runs: Sunday 20:00 to 23:00 EST* ( 8pm-11pm)

OTHER EVENTS WILL BE POSTED VIA GUILD CALENDAR AS THEY PRESENT THEMSELVES!

"So that’s all fine and dandy but what sets us apart from every other guild?"

A quick answer for that is our focus on being not only serious in our progression but friendly, drama free, and accepting of all members. We promote: No Drama, No Sexual Harrassment/Sexism/Racism, Follow Twitch rules in discord while streaming raids, and Open-Mindedness.

"Okay, that’s cool but that really doesn’t matter to me, what else ya got?"

Well, if you’re still not convinced, we offer guild events including Raffles, Tournaments, Contests, Player of the Month, and more!

"So who are you really looking for?"

Glad to answer, we are currently recruiting ANYONE who wants to play in Shadowlands. From New Players to Hardcore Vets we accept all positive players!
However, there’s always a need for the high end players. We are currently looking for raiders who have Mythic Raiding experience or exceptional players looking to prove their worth in our raid teams. Additionally, PvPers are also desired in order to set up guild RBG nights.

Our biggest need? Officers.
We need players who are exceptionally experienced raiders/recruiters to help fill our Officer roles and bolster our ranks! If interested please reach out as soon as possible! Pre-Shadowlands Officers will receive generous compensation for their time and dedication in preparing our guild!

A little about the GM:
I’ve been playing WoW since BC and have been pushing progression content since Cataclysm. Currently, I am 11/12M in 8.3 on the verge of achieving CE. I push pvp rating on the occasion usually achieve 2200 on at least 1 of my toons. I’m generous and outgoing and love to see people improve and succeed in this game we all enjoy together.

I’ll be looking for to seeing you in Azeroth! If you are interested please contact me in-game or leave a post under this or even sign up in the guild recruitment tab in-game! Thank you!

GrimReefer#11762