[H] Geared MT looking for new home

Hey there. Unfortunately I woke up to find my guild disbanded, because of some officer drama. Hence why I’m looking for a new home.

About me:

• Experienced with main-tanking all raids. ~90 parses. I can send you logs on discord
  • Warrior, AQ40 geared for both dual-wield fury-prot, as well as deep-prot with shield, whatever your guild needs
  • Will show up to progression raids with Dragonslayer/Zandalar/Rend buffs, and many AH consumes
  • In my 30s, mature, easy to get along with

What I’m looking for:

• MT or co-MT. Not looking to be an OT
  • Decent progress in AQ, and serious about clearing Naxx
  • Either semi-hardcore or casual. Not hardcore
  • Available for most raid times
  • Horde, can server transfer anywhere

If you think this could be a good fit, please drop me a message on discord: whack#1447. Happy to send logs and chat more.

Hello! is looking for some exceptional players to join the party. We’re the number 1 horde guild on our server and number 2 overall guild on our server. We have three raid groups and all of them raid at 8:30pm server time (EST) which is around 11:30pm PST. (Ashkandi). So you have a choice there.
We have the fastest horde clear in our server of AQ40. And we’re looking to push times down and reach number one.

From what you said, it looks like our Tues/Thurs team would be a perfect fit for you.

All three raids have fully cleared AQ40, MC, BWL, Ony. We’re pretty competitive.

Now we do have 2 official raid days, but the second day is usually for BWL or in the case when naxx comes out, will be dedicated to naxx.

You can add me on discord at Namelus#1617.

I’d love to talk more.

Heres a post of our guild: [H-Ashkandi] | #1 Horde Guild on Server Recruiting! 3 raid groups clearing all content