[H] Geared Elemental Shaman LFG (EST)

Hey all,

Quick Highlights

• Wearing 10/17 pieces of t4 BiS gear

• Wearing 4/17 pieces of pre-BiS

• Epic parse on High King. Legendary parses on Gruul and Mag

• Epic or higher parses on 6 Karazhan bosses

• Willing to play offspecs with guild support (respec costs have sapped at least 1000g from me since BC started)

I’m looking for a home that takes raiding seriously, but not too seriously. I don’t want to play in a Loot Council guild or a toxic environment. Not looking for a raid leader that yells at people for messing up a mechanic.

I come to raid prepared with full consumables, including: flask, mana potions, demonic runes, food buff, weapon oils, enchanting mats. I eagerly look forward to raid nights and want to have a good time with chill people.

I’m hoping to find a team that can slot me into a stable Karazhan night, rather than a rotating fluctuation. Not a deal breaker, but consistency is much appreciated from me. I also appreciate a guild that raids two consecutive nights so that I can respec for PvP for the other 5 days of the week.

Truthfully, I enjoy parsing and that will always be a high motivation for me. That being said, I’m not going to sacrifice progression or a boss kill so that I can parse higher. I love guilds that orchestrate parse weeks to help the team up their numbers. This is not in any way a requirement.

I prefer to play on a PvP ruleset server, so long as the server is relatively balanced in population. I don’t mind horde-dominated servers, but wouldn’t want to play on an alliance-dominated server. I enjoy questing, grinding and doing dailies and if that’s very challenging because of faction balance it takes away from my available free time.

If you’re interested in chatting with me, please post here with a way for me to contact you. If your guild spam seems to line up with what I’m looking for, I’ll add you so that we can chat.

Thanks and best of luck in your recruitment!

Hey Thetcher, I’m from Promethean on Fairbanks. We are running 3x 11/11 Karazhan groups, and cleared all 25m content.

It’s a primarily Horde server, though there are enough alliance to see them out in the world often.

We raid 2 nights per week, Saturday and Sunday at 9pm EST, potentially shifting to 1-day as Karazhan becomes obsolete (setting up GDKP’s instead once we’re geared, etc).

We are interested in a elemental shaman who is dedicated like yourself. We DO run a “Loot Council” but it’s based on frequency of loot and fairness, though some seniority might take place. We don’t want to horde all the loot on a smaller amount of people.

you likely won’t be asked to respec that often, if at all.

Discord: Kobelol#4286
Bnet: Kobelol#11712

Hey Kobe, thanks for reaching out. I’m not really looking for a guild that raids both Saturday and Sunday. When you get down to one night, which night would you run?

War Ensemble - Skeram 2 raid groups clearing all content, 6 Karazhans weekly is looking to add another Shaman to either one of our rosters. Our “progression” raid schedule will be tues/wed/thur 8-12. As for now, we clear all content kara + gruul//mag in like 2 1/2 hours roughly. If your interested add me on battle.net at Jaedan#1739 or discord @ Jaedan#4793 . Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you.

Will add you in the morning. Thank you, Jaedin!

Going to add you to discuss.

Still in search of a home. My main is on a PvP server for the record, so I can transfer anywhere.

Hey mate. Would you be interested in enhance or resto? My guild Merely A Setback on Mankrik is currently 14/14 and needs one of each to solidify our 25 man roster. We raid Tuesdays 7-11EST, Thursday will open up for raiding when SSC/TK opens up - as well as possibly Friday for progression.

Kara times are currently
Thursday 7-fin
Thursday 730-fin
Saturday 11am-fin

Let me know if you’re interested! I know it’s a not a pvp server sadly D:

Kipcha#5327 is my discord!

Hey, I appreciate you reaching out. With all of the work I’ve put into Elemental, I’m not really keen on swapping to one of the other specs as my main. Thank you for contacting me though!!

Still looking. :slight_smile:

Hey Thetcher if your still looking Unknown redemption might be the place for you. We currently clear all content on sunday in about 4-4.5 hours or just finish up Monday.

We are pretty laid back man. Come prepared and on time is all we ask for. Our main focus is having fun but being able to kill stuff in a timely fashion

GM: Nightdreamz: Lasher#11136
Raid Leader / Recruitment Officer: Plaguelol#2242

Discord: htt ps://discord.gg/DtkQY9wX Wasn’t able to put link just no space for https

Raid days:
Sunday 5-9 PST
Monday 7-10 PST
Thurs 7-10 PST Will almost never be used.

Deprived is on the server Kromcrush and it recently became a horde dominated server by a lot. Some friends and I broke free of our casual guild and have formed our own guild and need peeps to help us grow. You would have a perm spot for our tues/wed 9pm-12am est raids. My toons name is SiÇ(alt128) if you want to check my logs. We want better than avg players with the mindset of trying to get better every week and not being content with just clearing content. Full consumes and full use of cheese if possible.

aye man The Ebon Veil. is on Mankrik it’s horde Dominated server. Saw that be an issue for you but wanted to reach out anyways see if you like to join. We are a newer smaller guild building up the 25 man team we have currently 2 kara teams running team 1 is 10/11 and team 2 is 9/11 raid times are Fri/Sat for team 1 and team 2 Sat/Sun both start at 8-11 pm est my Discord is Ylhf#9711 if at all interested

I am still looking. I haven’t been actively pursuing a new home yet, but I am still looking for something stable.

Hi Thetcher, my name is Graelynde. With Relapse from Azuresong US. We currently have all realm first phase 1 kills. We have 2 25 man teams, and 4 solid / 1 rotating kara groups.

We do have a loot council, but have prided ourselves in not having any loot issues over the life of classic, and so far in TBC.

The spot you would fill would be for our 2nd raid team, which I lead. If this interests you at all, please hit me up on discord at Graelynde#9792

Hey man!

I read over your experience and liked what you said.

My guild, haha bet, is a new guild on Earthfury. We have had P1 on farm for weeks and are looking to bolster the roster come P2. We plan to maintain a healthy bench, with spots being competitive for progression and farm utilizing a more rotational focus.

Our logs are kept on private, but the majority of us parse purple or better.

We plan to focus on clearing all content on a minimum schedule (One-night until T6, then two-night).

If this sounds appealing, add my discord: Tollo#0001

Hey, we’re interested in you! We are located on Thunderfury and we currently have 2 25 mans and 8 kara groups. Our main 25 man raids on Tues at 645 pst so 945 est. And our 2nd team raids on thurs at 7 pst. Feel free to hit me up on discord or in game! Btag: Crasch#1809 Discord: Crasch#4417