[H] Fury Warr LFG

Looking for a guild to do some heroic raiding and M+ with. If you’re super serious and have strict attendance rules I’ll pass. I’m a full time student so it won’t be a problem with attending but having the option to not go one night a week or whatever is preferred.
Didn’t really do much last raid but you can check my logs to see how average I am :slightly_smiling_face:

bly#1626

Sorry wrong toon :smiley:

Eh bud,

We are looking for Raiders to fill out our raid this tier. We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 6-8 pm (pdt). We’re a pretty chill group focusing on normal and heroic. We don’t have any attendance requirement. We just ask that you let us know in advance so we can plan accordingly. We doing a normal progression raid on Wednesday and Thursday if you are interested in trying just to see if we will work out. PM if interested.

Mrdyang#1203

Hey man…are you still looking for a guild? We are recruiting a warrior. Guild is Fracture…currently 4/10 Heroic…we lost a few player recently to people deciding not to play anymore and looking to fill our dps spots.