[H] Fury War LF Guild

Hi all,

I’m a 390 Fury War, currently 9/9 N and 3/9H BOD, was 1/8M Uldir. I’m looking for a semi-hardcore group or community that is pretty laid back and likes to have fun, and people who enjoy raiding and pushing content together on a weekly basis.
LF mostly heroic progression, but some casual mythic progression is always welcome.

Originally from Kil’Jaeden, on Windrunner currently, but I’d be willing to transfer servers too, or possibly level up a character on your realm.

I’m available M-Th 8:00 pm PST to anytime into the night really, but those times could be a little flexible.

If I sound like a good fit please leave your information below and thank you for reading my post! (:

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 6/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi Monster!
Stormfall is currently AOTC with current progression. We are looking for more melee dps to fill our ranks. We are currently an AOTC only focused guild but will dabble into some of the loot pinata’s of mythic. We currently raid Tues-Wed 8pm-11pm EST so I’m not sure if that will fit your schedule but if you think we would be a good fit, feel free to add my btag and let’s chat! Aidy#11206

add me @ Basedgod#1650

Hello,

I am Sin from and am actively recruiting for our team. We are looking specifically for skilled healers (Druid, Shaman, Disc Priest or Mistweaver) and Plate DPS to round out our roster as we head into Mythic content. We raid Tues Wed Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST.

If you are interested please feel free to reach out to me at:
Sinalthor#1324
Discord - Sin#9002

Hey Monstermayi :star_struck:! Not sure how much flexibility is in could be a little flexible so I went ahead and tossed our info down below in case we’re in those flexible lines :grinning:

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 4/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

:heart_eyes: We’re in need of :heart_eyes:
Tank (ONE)
HEALS (TWO {RSHAMAN/RDRUID/DISCPRIEST PREFERRED})
DPS (BOOMKIN/BMHUNTER/SPRIEST/ELE/ROGUE PREFERRED)

If you aren’t on that list don’t worry, our bouncers take tips, so hit up btag or discord anyway we’ll see what we can do:heart:

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Nocturnal> Is a late night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/8M Uid
9/9N 4/9H BoD

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30pm-1:30am (PST)
11:30pm-2:30am (MTN)
12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT)
1:30pm-4:30am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

• Bush Wookies * Horde - Illidan [us] cst - Heroic Focused AoTC Guild with 14+ years of experience. We may dabble in potential Mythic kills in future, but that’s not guaranteed. We are currently 9/9N and 4/9H in the Battle of Dazar’alor.

We raid Tues/Wed 8:15 - 11:00 pm CST

We are in serious need of Healers and Ranged DPS for our AoTC raid group. If you are willing to learn and put in effort, we will take most anyone regardless of experience. It’s your attitude that matters to us!

We want positive guildies! People who believe in paying it forward and helping others reach their potential!

If you can’t raid, we are looking for people who like to level, do events, run Mythics, or just log into Discord and talk!

If you are looking for great people, longevity, or a really unique guild name, feel free to add us on Bnet.

(Guild leader) kotik1974#1173 - Thunderlipzx or Stylepoints#1838 (Recruitment Counsel) - Stylepoint.

Facebook - Bush Wookies - Illidan Discord (Ask for invite to talk, if interested)

Guild Motto: Have Fun, Take Care of Each Other and ALWAYS remember it’s a game!

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you we could use a second warrior for our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears mythic plus 10 keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Not sure if you’re still looking but here’s our info! I think you’d be a great fit for us!

<Basic Guild> on Mal’ganis has two late night raiding groups. Insubordinate, a hardcore Cutting Edge Mythic progression group; and Churlish, a casual Ahead of the Curve Heroic group. I think you’d be a fit for our heroic group!

We are a group of veteran players, many who have raided more hardcore in the past, but have settled with families, jobs, or school and are just looking for a more casual raiding experience.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday
10:30pm - 1:30am CT
Currently 6/9H

Looking for some DPS to fill in the spots as we tackle the new raid!

We’re currently looking for:
DPS: Rogue/Priest/Shaman (HIGH), Warrior/Mage/DH (MED), Any (LOW)
Healer: Closed
Tank: Closed
Ilvl 385 preferred for Heroic BoD.

If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!
Btag: Kylani#1647
Discord: Kylani#7927

I think you’d be a good fit for us. should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

we have 2 raid teams open for DPS, our team “Rick & Morty” are looking for some melee. requirements and information below. Look forward to speaking with you
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.

★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild with 2 raid teams.
★ We raid tuesday & weds, 845PM EST to 12AM EST - invites go out at 845est pm

★ our “Rick & Morty” team raids weds/thurs 9-11:30pm est, with invites at 845pm.

our current progression on our Alacrity (tues/weds) team is:
2M | 9H | 9N

★ required neck ilvl for mythic 38 (effective march12), current heroic/mythic is 34
★ required ilvl for mythic 390-395+
★ required ilvl for heroic 380-385
★ required minimum contribution for cauldron is 3flask of your stat type weekly
★ required 1 M+10 or higher weekly (more than 1 key weekly and higher than 10 encouraged)

our progression on our “Rick & Morty” team is:
7-8H | 9N (several with AOTC jaina, skipped blockade)
★ minimum neck ilvl for heroic/mythic is 34
★ Minimum ilvl for heroic 380-385
★ 1 M+10 or higher weekly is encouraged

we have organized m+ events (mythic+ monday), where we typically have 6 groups running keys to make sure everyone gets a 10+ for the week done. we also have a “fightin’ fridays” with our partner guild , we do rbgs and battlegrounds/arenas with them at 7pm est ish. we host a partnered normal mode run as well. we have a healthy roster for heroic/mythic on our teams and are looking to balance it out.

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

Our Alacrity team leads:
★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm
★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

our “Rick & Morty” team leads:
★ billknight - nertz#1379 - prime lead
★ recks - Redux#1925 - officer

Hey Monster,

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles; Raid times are 8:30-1130PM EST Tueday/Friday.

Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/Resto Shaman
Mage Any specs
Hunter
Demon Hunter
Monk Any

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641 or Discord Snap#6504).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. MOE guild members treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. Starting from the raid leader down to casual members, you can expect a respectful, fun, and collected demeanor environment at all times. If you are the type of person to link meters and rage at your team members during progression, M+, or any other then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite team member, then we want YOU. We are very lenient with attendance, if you can show up to raid great if you can’t, that’s fine. At the end of the day this is just a game and we just want to have fun. If you decide you want to raid, we expect you to come prepare with consumables, boss encounter knowledge, etc. If we feel you’re not putting in enough effort, officers, raiders, anyone will be benched. We want to have fun but at the same time keep the competitive edge with us at all times, no one will be getting carried through current progression.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/7/19, currently have completed 1/9M 8/9H 9/9N. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic and aim to down some bosses in Mythic difficulty before next tier release.

During none raiding nights, we do M+ keys, islands, alt runs, our members will be more than happy to help out with gearing. We also welcome anyone who would like to join as a casual and participate in M+, islands, alt runs.

If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of add us and send us a message.

Hello Monster!! Hubris needs a Fury warrior! Sounds like our raid times and philosophy line up pretty neatly with what you are looking for. Please read the spam below and if interested, hit me up! Take care!

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We have core for a warrior dps in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we are 9/9 Normal and 6/9 heroic we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

About Us:
Rise is a BFA guild relocated to Stormreaver. We focus on clearing content while relevant. Our core players have been playing this game since release and sustained the competitive mindset throughout all the years of World of Warcraft.

Our goal is to create a mature, competitive but enjoyable guild community. This means maintaining drama free raiding environment and treating others with respect. We will not tolerate passive aggressive whining and ego trips. A complaint without a solution or an alternative is not productive. We value efficiency and effective communication.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 8:30-11:30 PM EST
Wednesday 8:30-11:30 PM EST
Monday 8:30-11:30 PM EST (During Progression)

Progression:
9/9 Heroic BoD

We took a break from raiding during the holidays and currently reforming the guild on a new server.

Seeking:
All DPS

feel free to add me on bnet Cthulhu#1666