[H] Fury/Prot Warrior LF Close-Knit Raiding Guild

Experienced player looking for fun raiding guild to get back into WoW with. I’ve been away for awhile due to military obligation but I am getting back into WoW and I am looking for a good group of people to relearn the game with and get back into what I love. Feel free to message me whenever!

Horde Immortal in Azshara, azgalor, thunderlord and destromath is recruiting

Hey there! We are currently in need of a tank!

Dont Die of Hyjal is an adult, casual guild focused on achieving AoTC each raid tier. We enjoy a laid back environment that sees bosses fall at a steady pace.

All we ask is that you know your class, come prepared to raids by watching guides/strats, and have a good attitude and willingness to improve.

We are currently 9/9N 9/9H 1/9M BoD and 2/2H Crucible. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central Time.

We also try to run some Mythic+ keys on the weekends!

If you’re interested in more info please add my battle tag Wild#11964 or my Discord Wildreaver#5858.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

Guild Name: Avant Garde
Faction: Horde
Realm (US): Illidan
Realm Timezone: Central Standard Time
Current Progression: Reform from 8/9 M BoD with CE Ghuun.
Raid Times: 8:30PM -12 CST
Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday
Openings: Skilled players of any spec and class

BACKGROUND

The core of Avant Garde is comprised of players with an incredible amount of gaming experience. Avant Garde began its World of Warcraft experience early in the beta and has been active on multiple servers since the servers came online in 2004. With the continual improvements Blizzard has been making to this amazing game we see no end to our career here and look forward to moving up the charts for several expansions to come.

GOAL

The aim of Avant Garde is somewhat different than that of your typical hardcore guild. Like many ambitious guilds we are not happy with simply being good and strive to eventually be the best. To achieve this we look at the long term solutions rather than the quick fix. Our goal is to build a strong, resilient community of players that know that their online gaming is a passion and not simply a temporary distraction from life. We seek a mature, accountable membership capable of balancing real life responsibilities with the demanding schedule of a hardcore gaming group. We look for working adults with a stable atmosphere and clear perspective of what they want from the game. In doing this we hope to continue building on our solid foundation a membership that will be here for years to come.

If this is the type of environment you’ve been looking for, please apply including any information you think we need to know. After sending an application, if you would like to follow up feel free to contact us in game on off raid hours.

Application Link : https:// docs.google. com/forms/d/1mlhC11-L9_cwbl4iNhWppof8F8yg64hj1PmMC-UDgzo Remove space after // and the space between .com to copy and paste)

Contacts
Vendixon#11942

(Absolution) #5

Hey there, Pilth!

I think you’d be a great addition to our team and I’d love to chat. Gear is easy, I’m more concerned with finding people that mix well with our crew. Please read our little blurb and let me know if you’d like to talk!(=

We’re one of those ‘tight-knit, friendly guilds’ that actually MEAN it. We are a casual guild that downs bosses - woot woot! =)
Raid time or not, people are online and running mythics, dungeons, leveling alts together, and some PVP here and there.

Current Progression:
Mythic BfD: 1/9
Heroic BfD: 9/9 aotc
Heroic CoS: 2/2 aotc

Raid Times:
Tues+Thurs 8-11pm EST
Alt Run:
Mon 8-11pm EST
Achievement Night: Sunday evenings
& bi-weekly contests

If you’re interested, please add me on battle-net and let’s talk!
Saxx#1747
Thanks!

Hey we are sellouts illidan-horde we raid t/w/th 10pm-12am EST (possibly switching times to 9-11 est) currently in search of a new off tank. We are 3/9m and looking to push further as we prep for 8.2 lots of fun and downing bosses. Hit me up necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord if you want more info.

Hey Pilth,

< Low Battery > is a guild that was originated from a group of friends years ago in WotLK that has stuck together through the years and continues to raids together. We have since picked up and merged with other guilds that we have met through mutual friends, or raided with on the side during our off nights. Most of us spend our off raid nights either doing things in WoW or playing other games together in discord.

We raid on Tuesday/Wednesday from 9pm to 12am(Midnight) EST each week pushing for the best possible progression we can reach each tier. While we are not looking for cutting edge we are always pushing our way into Mythic content to see how far we can reach.

We expect our raiders to be well prepared, that includes: Being familiar with your class and spec, always bringing Potions, Flasks, and Food. Being prepared for new fights by looking up strats and understanding abilities. Being ok with occasionally sitting out to let others into the raid for time. We do not have a permanent bench, so we try to make sure everyone sees equal time raiding. We also understand that real life does happen. We are perfectly ok with people missing raids, just ask to be notified so we know.

Our current progression is as follows:
3/9M Battle for Dazar’alor
2/2H Crucible of Storms
With our current focus being BoD.

We are currently looking for:
DPS - BM/MM Hunter, DH, Warlock, Warrior, Mage, Spriest
Healer - Holy priest, Resto Druid, Holy Pally
Though we will always consider anything not listed here.

Feel free to reach out to us with any questions. Hope to hear from you!
Chuey#1652 Razzers#1982

Welcome back to Azeroth!

If you’d like to chat about meeting our guild, we are on area 52 horde. We are not family friendly, but we are a family. We have 2 raid groups, the latest goes until 11CST. and we raid T/W and Th/M.

My bnet is Pyxie#1733

Feel free to message me and we’ll chat! Hope you have a great day!

I posted on the wrong toon!

Welcome back to Azeroth!

If you’d like to chat about meeting our guild, we are on area 52 horde. We are not family friendly, but we are a family. We have 2 raid groups, the latest goes until 11CST. and we raid T/W and Th/M.

My bnet is Pyxie#1733

About us:
Guild: Prestige Worldwide
Server: Area 52
Faction: Horde

Feel free to message me and we’ll chat! Hope you have a great day!

If being Alliance isn’t a deal breaker, Descendants of Lore is a close-knit semi casual raiding guild. Feel free to add me to battlenet if you wish to talk more. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We have recently added a Saturday raid every other week along with Sunday. We are currently 6/9H and raid with an average of 15 raiders consistently each week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for 2 hybrid classes that can TANK/DPS or HEALS/DPS to help fill in for raids and Mythic plus.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 380 ilevel or at least 13k dps before you sign up for raids. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hi Pilth,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult guild (21+) on Thrall. We are a Heroic Raiding guild (9/9H BoD, 1/9M BoD, 2/2N CoS) , raiding Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. With a 9/9M raid leader, we may be working on some mythic bosses once we have the roster for it, but that is not our primary goal. We are a pretty consistent group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding and running mythic+ together in a team atmosphere . We are always willing to help a guildie gear up a toon so they can participate in raiding and m+ . Due to a recent move to Thrall, we are looking to expand our group with others who share our mindset. We are looking primarily for ranged dps at this time, although would not rule out some melee. Of course any class is welcome if you are not interested in joining the raid team!

We offer all members a repair allowance, and raiders also get enchants/gems for their raiding toons. Our goal is to provide a friendly atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing to the guild’s success.

If this sounds like a guild that might interest you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.

Wardogs, a Thrall guild, is a newly formed causual raiding guild that is currently seeking members to fill it’s core.

What we would like:

1.) Dedicated, mature (preferably 18+), and respectful members of all classes and specifications.
2.) Members who are willing to assist in the process of gearing the under geared. We don’t expect you to make it a full time job, but if you reach a slow point in your daily activities, helping a fellow guild member if asked, would be appreciated.
3.) Officer’s to help manage day to day operations.
4.) A raid leader to assist with managing raiding events.
5.) PVP’ers to help assemble a BG group.

What we don’t want:

1.) Drama!
2.) Elistist’s who go out of their way to make others feel bad because of a lower item level or general lack of experience.
3.) Individuals who join and leave the guild instantly due to a misunderstanding regarding the guild. If you have questions, please ask us!

Our raid times are as follows:
Friday - 2030-2330LST (8:30pm-11:30pm)
Saturday - 2030-2330LST (8:30pm-11:30pm)

We understand that life takes priority over raiding and that not all raid times can be made. We would, on the other hand, appreciate notification if you will not be attending a raid that you have signed up for.

Aside from raiding, Wardogs conducts guild events that will be scheduled randomly throughout the week to allow for all members to participate in guild activities if the scheduled raid cannot be made due to a scheduling conflicts. These events include;

1.) Mythic Plus Parties to push guild member keys.
2.) A Battle Grounds Bash for our PVP members.
3.) Time Walking Extravaganza’s during Time Walking events.
4.) TransMog runs which will be random.

We find that the additional events create guild camaraderie and builds a certain level of teamwork. If guild events are something you are interested in, this may be the place for you.

Again, we appreciate your time and consideration. If there is anything we want you to take away from this post, it’s that this guild puts “fun” above everything else which is our number one objective. If you are not having fun, what is the point of playing? Please reach out to us in game or via contact information below if you have any further questions. Thanks and have fun!

-Promethuus/Angeluus

Contacts:

Prometheuus/Angeluus: Angeluus#11931
Shazno: shazno#1613
Retro: RKO#11877

(Zaranna) #13

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 3/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.