[H] Furry Warrior - Looking for Competitive Guild

Pretty much as the title says, I’m currently seeking a very active, and super competitive guild. I’m looking for a guild that requires world buffs, and min maxing optimizing professions like engineering for content and speed clears. I parse very well, just looking for a more hardcore atmosphere.

Hey there, I think you would be a good fit for our guild on Atiesh:
We are a smallish guild; looking for quality not quantity. Core team is extremely talented and has a decade of WoW Classic experience including all raid content. We’re looking for friendly dedicated individuals that want to finish end game content and have a good time while doing so! We have a pretty heavy min/max culture (specifically with our melee), I would expect very heavy competition :stuck_out_tongue:

Raiding Schedule

:black_small_square: Tuesday - 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm PST
:black_small_square: Thursday - 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm PST

Progression

:black_small_square: 9/9 AQ40
:black_small_square: 8/8 BWL
:black_small_square: 10/10 MC
:black_small_square: 1/1 Ony

Requirements

• Be 18 or older and in control of their own schedule.
  • Have a stable internet connection.
  • Be knowledgeable of your role in raids and be willing to take criticism and advice.
  • Attend preferably all raids.
  • Provide your own raid materials for raids.
  • Have sufficient understanding of all raid encounters.

Feel free to contact me in Discord to talk more
In Game - Porkakarot
Discord - MajinWho#6706

Or our other officers:
Ingame- Miraclerogue, Dècree
Discord- Michael#3593, Decree#3872

Hey Sicko, Mind Games - Skeram US 6th is looking for a competitive dps warrior to join our ranks. We have 4 raids all clearing AQ in 50 minutes. All 4 of our raids are in the top 15 US for speed. We clear AQ//BWL//MC all in 1 night in under 3 hours. Two raids go Thursday 8PM EST, one on Sunday 8PM EST and the final raid being Monday at 8PM EST. Please reach out to me on Discord at Jaedan#4793 or battlenet at Jaedan#1739 . Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you !

yoo man, Saved (biggelsworth) is currently recruiting new raiders for both of our raid groups. (Server #1/#2 fastest clear times)(Horde side)
We are a competitive raiding guild that requires full world buffs/consumables.
We clear all raids in one day and have world bosses on farm with a coalition of guilds.

Raid Times: (Raid 1: W/TH 7-10) (Raid 2: S/M 7-10)
Raid Schedule: (AQ/BWL) then (MC/ZG/AQ20)

Still looking, I am full bis except 1 piece. I parse high but currently being throttled by lack luster threat generation/long kill times, and just overall poor raid execution.

I’m an engineer, I have my sappers/dense dynamite. I have 100% Attendance. I play classic to pump out as much dps as I possibly can. I want to join an environment that has somewhat the same mindset. I also have some friends who might be interested in coming with me. Let me know.

Hello Sicko!

Would love to speak with you about joining < Wrecked >. We raid Tues/Weds 6:00-9:00pm PST.

Here is our recruitment post: [H]-Whitemane-<Wrecked> Open for all classes for Naxx farm - LF TBC Players - #19 by Avanti-whitemane

Def would love to speak with your friends too about joining. DM on Discord or add me on Battle Net and let’s figure this out !

Best regards,

Hello Sicko, Donkeys US 16 Whitemane #1 is recruiting

Donkeys is a semi-hardcore guild with leadership that has stemmed across multiple games with top US kills in the past. With a much more relaxed raid schedule, we have efficient raiding as our #1 priority. That being said, we have several raiders pushing for top PVP ranks and have active members that enjoy the game at its core whom you’ll frequently find pugging or raiding with other guilds on their alts. We aim to clear content in a swift manner and hold our raiders to high standards.

Also note, we are one of the first and currently only guilds on Whitemane doing splits for AQ40

BWL Best : 0:25min Ended phase 4 Horde 3rd
AQ40 Best 0:38min Currently US #16 Server #1

Recruitment
As of now, we are recruiting any and all exceptional players who feel they would be a strong asset to our raid team with immediate spots for healers, warriors, mages, and hunters. We hope that no one is deterred from applying as all of our spots are competitive and anyone is capable of earning a core spot. Nobody is held higher than their fellow raider, anyone is replaceable.

Also note
If you are considered an excellent raider, you will be offered a paid transfer.

Schedule
Our raid times are Sat-Sun 4-8 PM PST
We currently run splits, meaning 2 raid groups on the respective days. You are only required to be able to make 1 of the 2 days, 2 character raiding is optional.

Loot
Loot is handled via loot council for high priority pieces with the mindset of what would benefit the raid the most. That’s not to say performance and attitude aren’t also taken into account, just come with the mindset that we are a collective entity, not 40 individual players. Everyone will get their loot!

What is expected of an Ideal Donkeys Raider

• EVERYONE is expected to come to raid with full consumables and world buffs. While we understand raids in Vanilla are simple and puggable, we are looking to embrace the competitive aspect via speed clear and improve our rankings. This is also a great way of measuring the dedication and performance of a raider.
  • All raiders are subject to log analysis, nobody is capable of playing perfect but we do our best to min max and help our players perform at an adequate level. We ask that all trials have a healthy mindset and be open to any criticism.

Contact
If you have any interest or would like to inquire further, feel free to reach out!
Bnet : optimusprime#12104, bigsucc#1657
Discord : wot m8#5674, Rich#2039, Vibez#1936

Lastly, thank you to anyone who had an interest in Donkeys

Hello Sicko! is looking for some exceptional players to join the party. We’re the number 1 horde guild on our server and number 2 overall guild on our server. We have three raid groups and all of them raid at 8:30pm server time (EST) which is around 11:30pm PST. (Ashkandi). So you have a choice there.
We have the fastest horde clear in our server of AQ40. And we’re looking to push times down and reach number one.

We do speed runs where all 3 groups combine and we get the best of the best which I think you’d enjoy very much.

All three raids have fully cleared AQ40, MC, BWL, Ony. We’re pretty competitive.

Now we do have 2 official raid days, but the second day is usually for BWL or in the case when naxx comes out, will be dedicated to naxx.

You can add me on discord at Namelus#1617.

I’d love to talk more.

Heres a post of our guild: [H-Ashkandi] | #1 Horde Guild on Server Recruiting! 3 raid groups clearing all content