[H] Friends LFG for Dragon Flight AOTC and Season 4 KSM

Howdy Howdy,

A group of 6 friends looking for a good guild to join specifically for Dragon Flight. We are a chill group that plays often through out the week, even though it seems like all of us playing together is impossible lol.

Most of all, there are 4 of us for sure that would like to raid in Dragon Flight and work towards AOTC. Current classes are Brewmaster Monk (willing to go WW if need be), Warrior DPS, Priest Heals, and a druid/pally (maybe not sure on this one lol). We would prefer to only raid twice a week, we are serious about it but also have RL things to do. Also would prefer hours to be starting at 9 PM or later.

All 6 of us are working towards KSM in Season 4, with most of us getting it in season 3.

4 of us enjoy pvp when we can.

2 of us do a weekly mount run.

So anyways that is us and looking forward to hearing from some cool Horde Guilds.
Thanks,

Hi there!

I run a guild that’s basically a similar situation to yours. We’re a group of 5 that has been running together for the past two years.

We can’t always be online at the same time every night, but we run keys a few nights a week. We’re all AOTC/KSM experienced players.

If you’re looking for a guild to park your characters in, you’re welcome to join us. I keep the guild bank stocked with food and enchants. We’d also be happy to have you all in our discord if you’re just looking for some friendly, competent people for keys.

Feel free to add me in-game at myo#11231 if you’re interested in connecting!