[H] Fri/Sat Evening Raid Guild <Uroboros> Recruiting!

Hi all! <Uroboros> is a 2 year old guild built around having a friendly community for those that log in after a days work in the evenings, and play during the weekends. ALL ARE WELCOME. Raiding occurs every Friday and Saturday at 7pm for two and a half hours at a time.

We currently need an OT, a few core DPS and a couple of healers. We pug vacancies if we have to so that raid gear can keep coming.

My wife and I started this guild on Suramar as <Quintessence> to offer a unique raid time for those that might not be able to make the typical Tuesday or weekday raid times due to work or other activities. While it attracted many and grew to nearly 600 members, only a handful made the raid time consistently, and our progression was stunted due to filling in the gaps with pugs. We have since chosen Hyjal to be our new home as Horde and hope to rebuild our raid team.

Raid Vision : AOTC for 8.2, and a few bosses in Mythic. We are not hard core, but are also not casual and would like to progress a little beyond heroic and have content on farm. We will start on norm and once wiping starts, jump into heroic to clear what we can.

Raid Times : Friday and Saturday 7pm-9:30pm (server time). We start inviting 10 minutes early. Food, flasks, pots and repairs will be provided by the guild.

Raid Requirements : Consistency, DPS skill checks, and a certain artifact level to ensure most traits are unlocked. We also ask that you watch the fights on YouTube ahead of time, have DBM and Discord.

Other PvE Content : We farm +10 Mythic Keys to help gear for our progression during raids (and will be farming +15s after patch), island expeditions for Artifact Power, and even dabble in PvP for the weekly chest for a chance at an upgrade. We are considering weekly transmog runs as well if there is enough interest.

Whisper me at Cronn#11539 or my wife at Sheylin#1441 for invite or if you have questions. Why join our guild? We have everything! Repairs, actual bank access, Discord, Facebook, a helpful community, etc.

Do you run alliance or horde?