[H] Former Mythic Tank LF Guild

(Harambee) #1

Good morning, afternoon or evening depending on when you read this. As the title states I am a former Mythic Guardian Druid/Blood DK raider who has taken an extensive break from WoW and is now coming back to play in Shadowlands. I am looking for a guild who will be running Heroic and then possibly Mythic in the future. I raided and cleared all content through WoD then went casual in Legion and finally BFA is when I took my break. My schedule is pretty much wide open at night with exceptions of Sunday and Monday I am not available. If you would like to chat and learn more please don’t hesitate to add me on Btag LawlessOne#11664 Thanks for your time and hope to hear from some one soon!

Former Mythic Tank LF New Guild

Up uo and away it goes!!

Still looking

(Nayelie) #4

Hey Harambee! Sending you a friend request :slight_smile:

(Harambee) #5

And it goes up

(Voidlight) #6

looking for a tank of a specific class?

(Harambee) #7

up up and away

it goes to the top

(Harambee) #9

It goes to the top

Up it goes

(Milký) #11

Hey!
I’ll go out on a limb here and assume that by saying “Running heroic and then possible Mythic in the future” totally translates to “i want to achieve cutting edge” :smiley: ?

Yes? Perfect, then you might be interested in Gated! I’ll post the generic copy/paste stuff below and will likely add you later on when i can, if you havent added my by then ofc lol. I’d love to talk with you.

Guild Information

<Gated> on Thrall is recruiting to push Mythic content. Our goal as a guild is to achieve CE each tier. With the 8.3 raid announcement and the latest Blizzcon news, a wave of renewed interest washed over some of our members and we are now looking to reform and start raiding again. We are working on rounding out the new roster until 8.3 goes live and then hit Ny’alotha hard for CE.

About Us:

We’re a growing group of friends who’ve been playing video games together for 8+ years. We come from various raiding backgrounds ranging from hardcore to brand new, aiming to push progression within a competitive 3-day schedule while still maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere. We’re looking for quality players that bring a positive attitude, take their game play seriously, but more importantly bring consistency.

Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST
  • Wednesday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST
  • Thursday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST
  • Optional: Sunday Heroic/Normal clear 8pm-11pm EST

Recruitment Needs:

Leadership:

- Recruitment Officer (1)

Melee:

• Openly accepting Melee applications.

Ranged:

• Openly accepting Ranged applications.

Healers:

• Openly accepting Healer applications.

Tanks:

• Openly accepting Tank applications.

Note We’re looking for players who want to push content, aspire for CE each and every tier, and more importantly, are as passionate about the game as we are. Even if you are a returning player with limited high end-game experience, attitude and drive are huge incentives for us to potentially recruit you.

Applicant Requirements:

• Punctuality and reliability; show up on time, prepared, and consistently.
  • Ability to accept constructive criticism.
  • Situational awareness. Don’t stand in fire.
  • Recent/Relevant logs.
  • Willingness to optimize both your character and gameplay.

What We Offer:

• A positive raid environment that’s laid back while still maintaining a progressive mindset.
  • We are drama free and personable - our members range from university students to young working professionals.
  • An active group of players who interact with each other and have hobbies outside of WoW.
  • A group of people who all aspire to push their play, achieve CE, and join a group of friends who are passionate about the game.

Contact Us:

Milky#7640 (Discord) / Milky#1852 (Battle net) - GM / Main Recruiter

We suggest you also fill out our application, which will ping us directly in our Discord channel (if it’s easier for you) : bit .ly/2LOYYGt