[H] <Forgone Conclusion> Semi-Casual AotC LFM

Forgone Conclusion (currently 7/11H) is looking for a few more people to round out our team for future raids and M+.

We are a semi-casual (adult friendly) AotC guild on US-Thrall formed in 2012. While we are a casual guild, we strive to clear content as quickly as possible with our raid schedule. If you are unable to make a raid (which is completely OK as we all have obligations), we just ask that you mark yourself as absent.

Schedule: Friday/Saturday 9:30 PM Eastern - 12 AM Eastern with keys being ran regularly throughout the week.

We are currently recruiting the following:

High Priority
1 x Enhancement Shaman
1 x Ranged DPS w/ Flex Healing Off Spec
1 x Mage

Interested or have any questions? Contact one of us:
Aver - Discord: Aver#0073/Bnet: Aver#11337
Ceidron/Azuldan - Discord: CeiHuw#7933/Bnet: Huw#1749

Hi Friend,
Is your guild still currently recruiting? If so, i have about 9 raiders who are 10/10H looking for a new team.

Bump! Updated for 9.2 needs

Take a chance and send us a message! Great group looking for great people.

Bump back to the top! Still looking for some people to fill some spots for 9.2!

Still searching for the right fit of people!

Still looking for more! :grin:

Countdown is on! Reach out and lets talk.

Come join us for 9.2! :upside_down_face:

Looking forward to a great new raid, hope to find a few more people!

What type of player are you looking for atm? I just returned to the game. I haven’t played since the start of Shadowlands. Looking to play into 9.2 and find a good group of peeps to raid with. I’ve had several years of progressive experience including a short stint with US Top 300. I can play almost any class to a decent level. The last time I played I was playing tank(BM Monk). I also play Warrior/Hunter/Rogue/etc. Trying to find the right fit for me is ideal. I’m 36 and a pretty relaxed guy. Just looking for good people to be around and enjoy some raiding and hopefully move into the next expac with. Thanks for the read. My discord is JD#6906 if you need it.

(This level 10 DK is not my main or anything. Just apparently decided Blizz was gonna make it the char I post from it seems)

Still looking for more great people!

Still looking for a healer & a couple more DPS! :smiley:

Bump, a few more spots left open!

Bump back to the top, still need a few more! :smiley:

Bump, are you looking for a laid back, successful raid team for AOTC? Send us a message.

To the top! Still have a couple spots to fill for 9.2!

Searching for the right players. Hit us up!

Are you a dps warrior? Do our raid times work for you? Message us!