[H] 223 Flex Healer/DPS LF Guild (5/10M)

Hey everyone!

I’m looking for a home to complete the tier. Our guild is taking a break for the rest of the tier and I would like to look for a new raiding guild. I’m looking for something casual to semi-competitive (no toxic, we’re all here to get to CE not world firsts :)), 2-3 days a week, and maybe a bit later than most, 9:30-10PM EST start time.

A little about me in this tier, I’m currently a multi-class/flex player for my guild. I started the tier as a MM hunter 10/10H, 2/10M before swapping to Disc priest to help us progress on Hungering and Holy for Sun King. I am currently Shadow, swapped to Fae, and did so to help our DPS for Inerva. My priest is the most geared, 223/222 Disc/Shadow, and around 220 for Holy (rip legendary). Hunter is at 218, and I also have a 218 Ele/Resto shaman. I have my KSM, as you’d probably guess, scattered across all 3 characters.

I also serve as our backup raid lead, love being anal about cds and writing copious ERT notes, and enjoy research, strategizing, and optimizing. I’m 34 IRL, and am not here to take the game as seriously as I did 15 years ago, but just to enjoy the ride. I’m at an age where it’s harder to develop habits quickly, but I believe in improving on every pull.

If I seem like a good fit for you, please send me an add at BadMogwai#11509. I’m also happy to help fill in for your raid if you give me enough notice!

Hi Tenoa! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!