[H] <First Try> 2Day 9/9H 1/9M Friendly & Laid-back Raiding

First Try (formerly known as Boys Only Dungeon Club) is a guild on Arthas that always gets kills on the first try - the real one where most of us live.

Some of our raiders have been core in top guilds ranging from U.S. 3rd through 100. A few have only recently started raiding, but have shown the skills to take on mythic content. The rest fall somewhere in between. What brings us together is a mutual desire to successfully raid current content with people we enjoy being around.

We are friendly, respectful and like to have fun while also performing our roles well and doing mechanics. Players who match well to our guild philosophy are more important to us than meters (though that counts too).

If you’ve read this far, you’re probably interested and should join us on our weekly heroic clear to see for yourself why our community continues to grow! Contact Sis (wysp#1559) or Mariri (Mariri#1798) for questions or details.

Even if your class is not listed, feel free to inquire with us - we can be flexible for players who show potential to be a great fit!

Sun/Mon 9:45PM - 1:15AM EST.

P.S. Our resto shammy is Canadian so no toxic people please!

Mythic Vectis this week, come join us!

High Need: Mage and a few more ranged! Join us tonight for Heroic clear (and a few Mythic ) We want to meet you!

Would really like a boomkin =)

Looking for more great raiders!

Come join us!

Bump. We are very close to securing a Mythic Vectis and expect to have him down this week.

I am interested, mainly due to the late hours and kids already being in bed. Hit me up GinSum#1844. Currently 2/8M on my main (Pandachop 477ilvl) Healing Monk/3rd tank/average DPS, but geared in all 3. but my heart is with the rogue (Summerginger 462ilvl) was my main since WoTLK and will be again after he is up to par. Plus i am also canadian

Mythic Vectis downed last week! Making very good progress on Mythic Fetid and we are looking forward to getting him this reset.

EDIT 1/14/2019 - Mythic Fetid down! We are now 5/8M. :slight_smile:

Awesome progression guild! Bump!

We are working on Mythic Grong this week - a kill is expected very soon.

High priority for a good mage to join our ranks!