[H] <First Reign> New Guild forming seeking Officers

Guild Name: First Reign

Faction: Horde

Realm: Mal’Ganis

Focus: Semi-hardcore PVP, Mythic + & Raiding if we find a Raid Leader

Calling casual gamers looking for a place to call home

First Reign is looking to recruit some Guild Officers to recruit, scale and lead. Our vision is to put together a community with a focus on organized RBGs and casual PVE content. Grinding the LFG can be a daunting task for casual players looking to gear up, new players or returning players and we are looking to create a community were the Guild is there to help.

My main focus will be on organizing a regular RBG team but looking for officers interested in running Mythic + and a Raid Leader for members wanting to raid and progress.

Hoping to find like minded individuals that are a good fit for the Guilds vision and who value a non-toxic environment. People who love to learn, improve their skills, help members of the Guild and who just in general enjoy the game will be a great fit.

I work 10am - 6pm EST and don’t generally sign on until 9pm EST. There is not specific time commitment but the objective to always have people around to put a group together in the later parts of the evening.

Recruitment is open for all roles but I will be focusing on finding some founding members who wish to be in an officer role with the Guild.

If this checks a lot of boxes for you, I’d love to chat!

Contact Info:

Discord: MrLoops#3606

Battle tag: xLoops19x#155