[H] Fire Mage LF Two Night a week M Guild

10/10H and looking for efficient chill group of fellas to raid with *TWO nights a week. Optional 3rd day is also cool with me as I’ll be able to attend some of them. Can’t really progress through the game on the PVE side anymore without a guild. Not looking for any heroic raid guilds, looking to progress some mythic.

Logs this tier: Notarapper @mal’ganis, orc mage
Discord: Dommie#7627

Pump on the proper toon

[H] <Wet Wet> 3/10 M Guild/Mythic roster recruitment Take a look at my forum post

were looking for range dps and are malganis aswell!

Bnet Juubear#1307

Hello Notarapper! We might be what you are looking for.

MAW COPS, is a 2 Day Heroic/Mythic Guild on US-Mal’Ganis recruiting players looking to focus on progression in Shadowlands. Our objective is to utilize our raid day as effectively as we can. As busy family and working people we want to enjoy our time in the game by progressing as much as we can. This means that we will utilize lockouts to keep progression focused over gear. We aren’t here to get a complete set, it’s to get bosses and have fun.

THE GOAL: To utilize lockouts to push Heroic and Mythic progression only using 1 Raid Night.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:

1. A raid team that works together collectively in pursuing the common goal.

2. Leadership that is transparent and involved with all team members to create a cohesive environment.

3. Join a team that focuses on progression and mechanical play over gear.

PROGRESSION:

1/10M, 10/10H

RAID TIMES

• Sunday 8-11PM EST (7-10PM CST)
  • Friday 8-11PM EST (7-10PM CST)

Contacts:

• BronzZero#1897 - BronzZero