[H] Few returning friends LF casual raiding guild

Hello,

Just as indicated in the title, my friends and I are looking for a casual raid guild. We still have some gearing to do before we’re ready, but I wanted to start the search early and see if we can find a guild to accommodate all of us. So far, we are a bm/surv hunter, spriest, balance druid and shaman (undecided on spec). We may be joined by another friend, but unsure for now.

What we’re looking for:

• We would prefer a raid group that is still working on normal SFO with the intention of clearing heroic. We don’t mind alt runs or 2nd raid groups as long as they are stable and will run regularly.
  • Looking for weekend evening raid schedules. Fri and/or Sat starting at 9ish server and ending by 12 server would be perfect. Sunday will work ok for us as well. We do have weekday flexibilities depending on day of week (must start no earlier than 9pm server). Ok with 1-2 raid nights, but no more than 2.

If you are interested or have any questions, please reach out - Btag: CallaLily#1369
Looking forward to hearing from you.

sent you a bnet request just now! also feel free to reach out on discord Mei#6722. I’m the GM of Words Are Hard. Hope to chat soon!